Project Manager - Building Construction
Last Updated: 20th November 2017 (over 5 years ago)
i have nearly 6 years working in Dubai completing High Rise, Hotel, Mall Projects.
Master in Project Management (MPM)
— Jul 2015
Managing Oranization change, Leadership and organization behaviour, Applied Managerial Statistics, Legal poletical Ethical Dimensions of Business, Accounting and Financial managerial use analysis.
Project Risk Management, Quality Management, Project Management System, Advanced Project Management, Project cost and schedule control, Contract and procurement Management, Project management Capstone.
Negotiation Skill, Human Resource Management.
Bachelor in Civil Engineering
— Sep 1999
2. Switch Data Center in Las Vegas, NV (Super NAP-10)
3. Clark County Public Work Multi-Use Service Center
• Coordinates and assist with pre-construction efforts for design-build / CMAR / Design-Assist Projects
• Coordinating with all related subcontractors for detail of design and reviewing Revit Model to identify any clash area that may be found with subcontractor’s layout.
• Bids, performs scope analysis, negotiates, creates, and issues subcontracts
• Procurement management, vendor selection and negotiation along with material lead tracking.
• Updates and manages the project budget, Controls and accurately forecasts project costs
• write the scopes of work, bid package development and help solicit subcontractors and suppliers.
• Owner & Subcontractors weekly progress meeting to discuss all related work details and Progress concerns.
• Coordinating with superintendents and EOR/AOR for any requirement of design change to keep work performance in schedule and cost.
• Manage, plan, and direct all activities related to the project. Provide direction and support to the project team.
• Manage & update CPM schedule with the superintendent. Ensure that all project goals are executed per the design documents and as per the construction schedule.
• De-scope all subcontractors and author thorough and complete subcontract agreements.
• Manages and tracks punch list completion with the Superintendent
• Responsible for the development and submission of Owner Pay Application and Manage the project budgets
• Ensure timely and accurate submission and execution of all owner change orders and schedule updates.
• Negotiate and track change orders, and communicate with Owners and Public entities.
• Maintains current contract documents and provides Owner with complete closeout and as-built documents
— May 2013
2- South development of Dubai Mall (S.O.B), EMAAR Properties PJSC.
3- The palace Restaurant - Palace Hotel, EMAAR Properties PJSC.
4- Kensington Royal Tower – Sport City, Dubai
• Manage all activities and events during the Design development, the Tender process and the construction phases in addition to maintaining liaison with the Client’s representatives, designers, Contractors, suppliers and subs till Project Handover in accordance with the prepared Project Management Plan, Provides expertise and develop methods and, processes and procedures.
• Implement and develop the project management plan and controlling cost/progress planned Vs. Actual using (Primavera P6) and (MS Project 10).
• Review and Certify Interim Monthly Progress Payments, Variation Orders, and Claims in accordance to Master Actual Works in Place, Drawings- Specifications and Conditions of Contract.
• Chair progress technical meetings to expedite solutions and approvals in accordance to Drawings- Specifications and Conditions of Contract.
• Manages essential functions effectively by consistently driving for quality, profitable, safe, and timely results on the assigned project
• Liaison with the relevant governing Authorities related to Permits and NOC’s.
• Preparation for Pre-testing & commissioning and the Final Testing & Commissioning of the project
Quality Country Manager
— Jun 2006
• Plan, assign, train, instruct, assist, supervise and evaluate the work of professional and technical staff.
• Review of daily progress report and analyzing the impact of current and incoming activities to illuminate delay and mitigate risk.
• Controlling cost and progress with Primavera (P6) and MS Project10 in addition to reporting earned value analysis & Monte Carlo analysis to compare actual cost/progress with planned Cost/progress.
• Creating and developing a Quality Plan procedure including QA Surveillance / Audit Reports.
• Estimating the project cost by creating WBS/work package and entering the accurate source and identifying the cost of Risk, quality and overhead.
• Interpret legal descriptions for easements, dedications, rights-of-way, acquisitions, and abandonments.
• Review completed assignments including surveys, topography, centerline ties, benchmarks and controls for civil engineering designs and maps.
• Attending client meeting to discuss Quality issues and the expectation for the final Handover Procedure.
— Jan 2004