Last Updated: 21st June 2019 (over 3 years ago)
• Always up to new challenge, and work wise I like to take every feedback positive so that I can do better next time.
• I have over 10 year’s customer service experience and I am looking forward to develop my skills.
• I consider myself to be a fast learner and when in doubt I prefer to seek advice before doing anything.
• I am humble and friendly person, easy to work with and always willing to help others.
National Diploma in Applied Sciences
— Jul 2007
Diploma in applied sciences; Biology, Chemistry, Physics. September 2005- June 2007
• Completed 6 months probation.
• Best Image and Uniform award.
• Best Service Ambassador award.
• In flight duty free sales.
• Delivering an excellent customer service.
• Aviation safety and security.
— Jun 2016
• Attending briefing promptly
• Conducting safety and security search before and after the flights
• Welcoming our guest onboard”
• Galley duties/operator
• Providing an excellent customer service
• Good team player