QA/QC DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
Last Updated: 4th April 2018 (over 4 years ago)
· Controls the document numbering of the entire request for inspection (RFI).
· Responds in a timely manner to request and to retrieve information, information searches and general request to support department personnel.
· Work with precision to ensure that all electronic and hard copy filing is accurate and is easily retrievable.
· Ability to communicate effectively with the client regarding documentation procedure.
· Ensures the quality records e.g. (Request for inspection, material receiving report and other pertinent QC documents) are prepared and collated in accordance to specific systems and project requirements.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
— Oct 2009
QA/QC Document Controller