Commercial / Contracts Manager
Last Updated: 13th February 2019 (over 3 years ago)
BSc Quantity Surveying
— May 1992
— Feb 2019
Principal duties on this project are:
• Preparation of all correspondence including ensuring all claims and variations are submitted to the Client in accordance with the Contract requirements;
• Preparing extension of time claims including ensuring that all necessary supporting documentation is being appropriately recorded.
• Identification and submission of variations and claims including negotiation and settlement with client;
• Management of contracts with international suppliers and consultants including advising project team of commercial and contractual issues and developing strategy to resolve issues.
• Developing commercial registers to ensure all potential issues are properly recorded and client is notified within periods stipulated in Contract.
• Development and mentoring of project commercial team ensuring that they fully understand requirements of Contract.
• Ensuring that Chinese project management team understood their contractual rights, obligations and responsibilities.
• Identifying commercial risks on project and developing mitigation strategies.