Last Updated: 30th January 2019 (over 3 years ago)
• Married with two children
• Electronic Engineer
• Global Executive MBA (Italy, USA and China).
• Fluency in 4 languages (English, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian).
• Permanent Brazilian work permission (VISA).
I Have worked in structured companies with different governance models (listed and not), operating in heterogeneous business scenarios all having a multichannel B2B/B2C sales approach (Wholesalers,Distributors,Retailers, OEM,System Integrators, Contractors, VAR-Value Added Resellers and Final Customers) such as:
• Information Technology and Services.
• Industrial Automation (Sensors, Drives & Motion Control,Components)
• Lighting (Architectural,Luxury and Industrial).
• Electrical equipments, Building technologies & Home Automation.
• Telecommunications Infrastructures & Services.
Furthermore, I'd the opportunity to work in M&A international assignments. I also managed organisations in several business lifecycle as:
• Corporate Turnaround.
I ‘ve built my multicultural background living and working:
• Five years in Spain.
• Three years in Chile as Expatriate (General Manager and Head of Latam operations).
• Four years in Italy, managing from the Head Quarter the P&L of the European and Asian subsidiaries.
• Four years in Brazil as Expatriate Managing Director.
I have a global knowledge of the international business, particularly in EMEA, Latam and Asia, knowing how to manage organizations both from the corporate and local angle. Besides, I have experience in the definition and implementation of development strategies as well as in change management.
Finally, I act efficiently in environments that require high degree of adaptability to changes and uncertainties.
I offer full International mobility for the right assignment.