Project Engineer / Piping Engineer
Last Updated: 25th May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Monitoring the work of other assigned personnel in order to ensure that there is compliance to the applicable codes and engineering standard practices.
Checking the daily project status reports.
Staying accountable for the successful accomplishment of the projects.
Assisting in the preparation of the proposals of engineering projects.
Carrying out budget monitoring in order to ensure that the project will be completed within the budget limit.
Participating in contractor meetings and solving management and technical project issues.
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
— Oct 1995
— Mar 2017
* Coordinate with the client and third party companies required in the project.
* Advise top management regarding the status of the project.
— Jul 2014
* Direct all construction staff on daily activity tasks.
* Report daily activity progress to Project Engineer/Manager.
— Sep 2011
* Coordinate with other discipline workers regarding the execution of works.
* Report the daily activity progress to Mechanical Superintendent/Project Engineer.
Mechanical Planning Supervisor
— Jun 2008
* Implement an effective system in establishing a work schedule for maintenance and shutdown activities.
* Arrange with other services department and decides equipment, tools and manning needed for all planned and coordinated activities, to be at the job site before the scheduled time.
* Ensures the availability of parts and materials needed for the repair of major critical equipment by checking and directing all area planners on continuous parts review and timely ordering of materials.
Area Maintenance Mechanical Planner
— Mar 2007
* Establish work order priority taking into consideration production and maintenance requirements.
* Inspect execution of the job in the field to coordinate schedule and modify to correct errors in estimating time and unforeseen difficulties.
* Decide when necessary, measures to be undertaken in cases of errors or unforeseen difficulties during the execution of activities in the field that requires immediate action in order to get plans implemented.
— Nov 2005
* Repacking/unclogging of sealing line of different kind of pumps and refiners.
* Withdraw tools/equipment needed for a certain task.