Fuel and Lubricant SME
Last Updated: 31st January 2019 (over 3 years ago)
Regional experience automotive, Key Account Management.
Sales and Brand management, financial analyst to support complete profile.
Mind Leader Certification, Diploma not completed
— Jun 2015
Business Development Executive
— Nov 2015
• Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
• Take co-ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business.
• Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth.
• Working to stringent targets, I will be required to adopt a professional and knowledgeable approach to each new business call, and further enhancing the business partnership through repeat business.
• Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets and distribution.
• Identifying new business opportunities through existing network, trade shows and business development – local and cross-border.
• Build and manage a team of Business Development Managers, Sales Manager/Key Account Manager and Sales representatives.
• Work with other internal stakeholders to meet customer needs.
— Jan 2011