Master Data Analysts, Planner, Scheduler, Business Process Specialist
Last Updated: 14th February 2019 (over 3 years ago)
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
— Apr 1992
Analyst - Data Management
• Worked on master data management by creating/updating SAP master data such as asset hierarchy, functional location structure, BOM, task list, maintenance items & plans in SAP-PM.
• Created single-cycle & strategy-based PM Plans for mechanical, electrical, instrument and static equipment.
• Monitored the accuracy and quality of the existing master data of equipment cost center, work center, location and object type in SAP-PM.
• Maintained equipment class and characteristics.
• Extracted data from SAP and produced variety of reports for analysis such as PM Compliance, Backlog Reports, P3M Ratio, HSECES Compliance Report, Maintenance Costs, monthly reports etc.
• Acted as first line support to end-users in resolving SAP-PM issues with regards to system errors.
• Provide supporting documents regarding the resolution of gaps identified in SAP audit reports.
• Recommended changes to the system and processes, as a part of master data continuous improvement initiatives.
• Prepared SAP-PM Manuals using WPB (Workforce Performance Builder).
• Conducted SAP-PM training to maintenance end-users.
Specialist - Business Process
— Dec 2016
• Prepared BRD (Business Requirement Documents) for project proposals for the improvement of Plant Availability business processes.
• Acted as a focal point between Maintenance Department and IT for the SAP system improvement/ changes in Business Processes of Plant Availability.
• Raised change request in business process and coordinated with IT for the configuration in SAP.
• Reviewed the effectiveness of automation and use of technology in current business processes.
• Participated and supported the testing of interface between SAP and e-PTW.
• Tested new business process in SAP Q40 (Quality) and provide feedback to IT before implementing in SAP P50 (Production)
• Prepared workflows for business processes.
• Reviewed and maintained regularly the Plant Availability policies and procedures. Proposes changes and development if required.
• Updated procedures in ADMS (Approved Document Management System) using SharePoint.
• Responsible for providing SAP access authorization to Plant Maintenance end-users and contractors. Regularly reviewing the simple roles and composite roles, modified the roles as per business requirements.
— Feb 2012
• Developed daily work schedule in coordination with Mechanical, Electrical and Control Planners for maintenance activities in Polyethylene (PE) & Polypropylene (PP) Plant.
• Issued daily resource loading for each craft and levels the available resources to make it cost effective by ensuring maximum utilization of manpower.
• Coordinated scaffolds, insulators, riggers, fabricators, forklift and crane requirement to execute maintenance activities.
• Processed work orders and permits as per agreed daily schedule.
• Prepared work schedule in MS Project or Primavera for Planned and Unplanned Shutdown in PE & PP Plant.
• Assisted maintenance supervisors/ technicians by providing drawings, data sheets & spare parts required to execute their jobs.
• Developed two weekly preventive maintenance look-ahead.
• Tracked the status of jobs and reported status of the maintenance schedule.
• Reviewed backlog lists on weekly basis in coordination with Operations and Maintenance Department.
• Prepared monthly planning reports and KPI's.
Sr. Planning Technician
— Oct 2008
• Planned work orders with estimated man-hours, spare parts, material and external services required for the job.
• Developed monthly and weekly work schedule based on availability of resources and priority in coordination with Operations, Inspection & Engineering Section.
• Coordinated work schedules with maintenance supervisors and monitored status of the jobs.
• Close completed preventive and corrective maintenance work orders in SAP with detailed history.
• Reviewed and updated the status of work backlogs regularly.
• Produced lists of overdue PM work orders for review and follow-up.
• Follow-up outstanding material reservation and purchase requisition to Material Engineer for timely delivery of spare parts.
• Arranged and coordinated outside services and extra manpower from external contractors for any normal or emergency jobs in the plant or routine maintenance activities.
• Produced and compiled various reports and KPI (Key Performance Indicator) on weekly and monthly basis, such as backlog status, emergency jobs, scheduling compliance, safety compliance, planning estimation and manpower utilization.
• Updated the SAP system for newly installed equipment from projects or plant modifications.
• Created task lists and maintenance plans for newly installed equipment.
Teroman (CMMS) Technician
— Sep 2003
• Updated equipment components (BOM) in Teroman System using approved SPIR (Spare Parts and Interchangeability Records) and SPF (Stock Proposal Form).
• Operates EMA (Electronic Material Administration) to retrieve material technical buying description, purchase order status, part number, ETA, stock level & MESC (Material and Equipment Standards & Codes) changes.
• Create work request/ work orders and material requisitions (MIV & MR) in Teroman System after approval from SMS (Senior Maintenance Supervisor) or from respective trade supervisors. Processed and monitored status of work requests and orders.
• Generated preventive maintenance work orders from Teroman System and scheduled work orders using Artemis Scheduling Software.
• Coordinated maintenance activities and planning of new jobs. Produced shutdown work lists and developed shutdown work packages for minor & major shutdown and order spare parts.
• Data entry of actual man-hours expended during execution of maintenance jobs and equipment history in Teroman System for corrective & preventive jobs.
• Verified and sorted materials received from warehouse and updated records in Teroman System.
• Prepared CWR (Contract Work Request) for external resources required by Maintenance Department.
• Monitored and updated status of backlog jobs in Teroman System.
• Compiled safety targets & objectives for monthly and annual reports.
• Assisted IT Department in resolving CMMS problems. Identified and resolved data discrepancy, if any, in the CMMS.