Innovative and insightful Retail Network Development Manager with solid history of success in implementing retail business development strategies for the world's largest publicly traded petroleum company. Broad knowledge and success in securing fruitful joint partnerships whilst delivering significant growth. In-depth financial and operational understanding, monitoring changes to ensure optimum efficiency. Skilled project leader; able to direct multiple tasks effectively and readily executing initiatives that bring long term benefits. Have lived in UK and studied in UK for 12 years. Fluent in English and Russian, as well as basic knowledge of Spain.
University of Westminster, London
MSc International Finance
Queen Mary University of London
BSc Business Management
Retail Network Development Manager
Pivotal role in implementing business development strategy targeting domestic and international markets. Prepare and submit pertinent recommendations on business development and investment opportunities. Identify positive leads for business development, understanding market conditions and competition in order to deliver the most effective initiative. Work closely with other departments to successfully deliver projects, coordinating communication, risks, scheduling, and project delivery. Ensure accuracy and attention to detail when preparing presentations for senior management on asset analysis, as well as business processes optimisation reports.
- Successfully launched 25 tyre centres through a successful joint partnership between Rosneft and Pirelli.
- Project managed development of retail businesses in Armenia, with the first five sites and depot projected to open in 2018.
- Rebranded 15 fuel sites by streamlining existing retail business in Belorussia.
- Gained senior management approval to execute development strategy for retail businesses.
Chief Specialist - Department of Strategy and Business Development
Preparation and submission of pertinent recommendations on business development and investment opportunities. Analysis of markets for retail network development opportunities. Development of network plans. Development of proposals for increasing business efficiency.
Logistics Department Specialist
Took charge of fuel distribution, overseeing end-to-end delivery whilst focusing on minimising lead time and supplying required volumes to fuel stations.
- Tracked and reported logistics system efficiency to reduce deficiencies and improve effectiveness.