Human Resources Professional
Last Updated: 22nd December 2020 (over 2 years ago)
MBA Human Resources Management
— Dec 2020
Master of Labor Relations
— Jan 2009
— Jan 2006
Media Planner Intern
• Serve as the main point of contact for vendors and external partners to address general media inquiries and solicitations.
• Spearhead and implement paid advertising programs for social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram), television, and radio.
• Measure, evaluate, and report performance metrics to decision-makers to ensure results align with client goals, adhere to best practices, and maximize margins.
Talent & Professional Development Supervisor
— Mar 2019
• Increased the use of interactive learning platforms and tools by 35% in usage of learning through direct contact and follow-up with end-users to improve interfaces, resulting in an enhanced educational experience for internal clients.
• Led and oversaw the ongoing management of the global Excellence Award recognition program within the EY Knowledge division.
• Directed all aspects of the global EY Knowledge new hire onboarding programs, allocated appropriate training materials, and individualized platforms, which improved retention by 20%.
• Simultaneously oversaw the rewards and recognition program during a platform migration that educated a targeted population to adapt to newly defined procedures and conditions on time and without errors.
HRBP, HR Representative
— Jul 2017
Served as the primary contact for internal and external stakeholders on national and international company standards, proprietary tools, and processes to ensure compliance with federal laws and regulations. Anticipated and implemented strategies to mitigate workplace challenges as conditions evolved. Orchestrated relocation and immigration services support to expatriate associates and Venezuelan employees and families transferred to various international locations.
• Consistently achieved clients’ recognition with special highlights on services focus, collaboration, initiative, and continuous improvements.
• Improved the HR department’s reputation by instilling trust, providing extreme professionalism, and through prompt, thoughtful delivery of responses and solutions.
• Acted as HR Enablement for Leading the Change -Transformation Global Initiative trained in person 95/90% of Operations Managers and 65/50% Support functions managers countrywide, approximately 1.200 employees in 5 months.
• Spearheaded the Quality Steering Committee the HR Venezuela team for 3 years. Consistently ranked amongst the top 3 teams in compliance with corporate HR standards & certifications.