Cost Engineer / Cost Control / Cost Estimator
Last Updated: 9th July 2020 (over 2 years ago)
Master of Engineering
— Jul 2016
GPA 3.62 of 4.00
Bachelor of Chemical Engineering
— Jul 2010
Cost Control & Estimator Coordinator
• Implement Cost Estimator & Control Procedure which is appropriate for the Project Execution Strategy.
• Monitor, Control, Analyzed and Suggest to the Project Team to derive and correlate all the relevant data, in order to work out the optimum Project Schedule and Project Budget Target.
• Develop Cost Control Plan, WBS Account Code, Project Cash Flow, and Cost Record System
• Carry out continued forecasting of direct, indirect, and subcontractor cost.
• Verify contract, calculate and handle project claim to client, subcontractor and Vendor to secure project budget/ scope.
• Provide project cost quarterly report including update of project cost estimation periodically
• Review and controlling the scope of Main Contract with clients and Contracts with Subcontractor companies, in order to assess, advise, and implement construction activities in respect to any claims.
• Review and Controlling expenditure for indirect cost (such as check Material Request, Material Service Request and Material Service Expense).
• Close coordination with Engineering team to check latest status of MTO/BQ for bulk materials which will be purchased
• Close coordination with Procurement and Contract Engineer to check and review bid tabulation control sheet containing summary of vendor quotation for equipment, material and transportation.
• Monitoring Project Cost Execution Plan
• Analyzing Price Variance, Quantity Variance, Contingency Usage, & Determining Corrective Action
• Organize and supervise works done by Cost Control team at project execution to comply with standard set by Project Manager/Company
• Organize group of people to analyze various work requested by Client to determine whether the work still within the scope of Contract with Client or not.
• Prepare Change Order to Client.
• Prepare cost estimation for additional work requested by Client.
• Notify to the Project Manager of any deviations or expected deviations from the scope, Schedule & budget and prepare change notices as required