Maintenance Engineer / Facilities Management
Last Updated: 9th April 2018 (over 4 years ago)
My all years of work was in Middle East and Africa. I have worked with International standard companies as described in my CV. I have recently completed my 4 years contract with City seasons Hotel Muscat. Now I am available immediately and staying in Pakistan.
Associate Engineer Mechanical Drafting and designing
— Feb 1980
— Nov 2017
1. Streamlined technical operation of the hotel as there was no Chief Engineer. prepared preventive maintenance plan and implemented for kitchen & laundry.
2. Achieved ISO 22000 HACCAP certificate by doing structural changes and complying to Municipality standards as advised by Hygiene Manager.
3. Soft Renovations of the Guest rooms by replacing carpet and furniture refurbishment and painting. complete HVAC servicing.
4. Exterior building lighting improvement. signage, facade and ground.
5. Quality evaluation of the equipment, proposed solutions for improvement.
6. Modification of 3 big machines that were pending for 2 years.
7. Energy management, achieved 6% savings.
8. Sky lounge Cafe renovation and Health club refurbishment.
9. Environment management and SOP's follow up.
10.Other day to day problems solving and maintenance cost control.