Civil Engineer / Quantity Surveyor
Last Updated: 12th September 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
— Apr 2008
Quantity Surveyor Supervisor
• Prepares manual and digital take-off of quantities
• Prepares Unit Price Analysis (UPA)
• Prepares Bill of Quantities (BOQ)
• Evaluation of bids
• Meeting with clients to discuss projects and cost summary
Quality Control Engineer
— Jan 2017
• Conduct daily inspections of work areas and document every work item
• Conduct visual welding inspections with third party inspectors on welded re-bars before concrete placement.
• Ensure concrete compressive strength tests are performed, documented in accordance to the specifications and required timeframes.
• Working with other contractor, subcontractor and testing personnel to ensure compliance with contract requirements
• Prepares as built drawings (AUTOCAD)
— Jun 2015
• Prepares weekly accomplishment reports.
• Processing of permits.
• Prepares as built drawings (AUTOCAD) at completion of works
• Performed duties as assigned from time to time
— Apr 2014
• Responsible in preparing Purchase Order / Work Order for the winning supplier/sub-con.
• Securing quotation from different “approved” sub-contractors and preparing cost comparison for evaluation.
• Coordinating with the different suppliers regarding fabrication and delivery of materials
• Responsible in checking, evaluating & approving sub-con submitted progress & accomplishment report.
• Responsible in processing sub-con / supplier accomplishment claim for payment
• Ensuring that all materials used are as per specifications
• Prepare cost estimates for proposed changes and variation order
— Mar 2013
• Prepare monitoring works – accomplishment reports, bar chart and construction schedule and S – curve
• Prepare project billing
• Inspect the construction and assure that it is done in full accordance with the plans and specifications
• Ensuring that all assigned work is completed on time.
• Regular site inspection and checking subcontractors claimed executed works in the actual.
• Processing subcontractor invoices for Structural, Finishing and Architectural works.
• Prepare bidding documents, technical and financial, bar chart, construction schedule and S – curve.
• Prepare as built drawings upon completion of project.
• Responsible for other duties as needed.