Project Coordinator, Recruitment Manager, Account Manager
Last Updated: 2nd May 2019 (over 3 years ago)
Now I am the project coordinator of a start up and grew the company from 14 people to 50 personal and counting,
In support of my application, I have attached a copy of my CV. It shows that I will bring important skills to the position, including:
• Recruitment experience
• Leadership qualities
• Strong conversational skills with candidates
• Client management
I would enjoy having the opportunity to discuss my application with you and how I could use my skills to benefit you.
I am to administer and organize, from simple activities to more complex plans. I work closely with the Project Manager to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources for the projects. I closely collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines. Likewise, I look into the HR aspect of the company (Recruitment & Payroll). Conducting interviews and maintain the Payroll.
Responsibilities include the following:
● Manage the day to day operations and make sure the client is satisfied.
● Manage the recruitment process, letters and payroll.
● Collaborate with professional services and other support teams to ensure successful implementations.
● Maintain consistent sales growth by continuously establishing new accounts and maintaining existing accounts.
● Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
● Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
● Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
● Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
● Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
● Analyse risks and opportunities
● Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
● Work with the Project Manager to eliminate issues in hand.
● Use tools to monitor the work of the teams
● Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of agreement)
● Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
● Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
● Manage and maintain the QA team.