Last Updated: 19th March 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• Involved in developing and maintaining resource loaded EPC Baseline schedule, engineering progress measurements analysis for management and client review.
• Planning & scheduling preparation of activities for multi disciplines through set up and updating of resource loaded EPC master schedule.
• Review and update master baseline schedule, update register for long lead items, provide support to planning and controls manager and to the project manager.
• Develop, update, control, manage and coordinate master schedule for clients, vendors, contractors and the team. Establish and ensure scheduling and planning standards are implemented.
• Develop and monitor project schedules, depicting the sequence of events, dependencies and interface with other projects to meet the requirements of Engineering, Procurement, Major milestones and deliverables.
• Produced Work break down structures and scheduled baselines, Prepare Histograms, S-Curves and graphs for commodities, man-hour and cost, progress measurements and weekly look ahead for management and client review.
• Perform critical path and periodic analysis between plan and actual progress at site.
• Responsible for updating Level 3 schedule against baseline schedule. Utilize Primavera and Microsoft excel to schedule the ongoing projects.
• Responsible for submission of daily weekly and monthly report for contractual requirements and for submitting progress measurement system based on actual evaluation of progress at site.
• Coordinate closely for the timely completion of activities and keep records for all productivity rates for the efficiency in order to monitor man-hour accumulated.
— May 2008