Health and Safety occupational
Last Updated: 17th August 2019 (over 3 years ago)
My strong organizational, communication, auditing, training and leadership skills help me to create safe and health work environments for the well-being of staff and the optimization of business outcomes.
NEBOSH PSM Proces Safety management
— Jul 2019
— May 2019
OSHA HSE Manager
— Feb 2019
IOSH managing safely
— May 2018
Higher technicien HSE
— Oct 2012
February 2019 Until Now
Oil and Gas sector Onshore Drilling
Hassi Messaoud Algeria Area
• Provide support on all HSE activities related to Drilling Rigs.
• Ensure the implementation of a good health and safety standard within the company.
• Ensuring & verify the implementation of action tracking system in the group for the timely closure of all HSE actions.
• Conduct Incident Investigations & develop and implement actions to prevent reoccurrence and mitigate consequences.
• Ensure all HSE related information is reported back to Drilling Supervisor and Drilling Support Team.
• Conduct safety Training and Support to Drilling Supervisor in drills to Maintain Emergency Preparedness.
• Tender documents as requested by possible clients.
• Ensure implementation of the procedures in line with requirements.
• Participate in Risk Assessments, Job Safety Analysis of all drilling activities.
• Coordinate between all OSCO’s costumers.
• Continuous improving of the HSE Management System.
• Prepare and update site safety layouts, Emergency Response Plan, HSE Plan, HSE Procedures Manual, and Environmental Documents.
• Health and Safety Comity Member CHS.
— Jan 2019
July 2018 - January 2019
Oil and Gas sector Oil blending Process
Arzew Algeria Area
• Part of the Emergency Response Team
• Implementation of Total health & safety 12 golden rule.
• Ensured the correct application of the HSE requirements during blending process.
• Participated in various safety studies including HAZOP, HAZID.
• Provided relevant analysis to the blending HSEQ Manager;
• Verification of the HSE-MS implementation during processing.
• HSE technical analysis of bidders for various subcontracted activities;
• Provided assistance to all departments for the HSE issues;
• Participated in Risk Assessments, Job Safety Analysis
• Audit PTW system and scaffolding activities
• Coordinated the Waste Management activity
• informed workers of HSE risks and hazards, in compliance with local legislation
• Reported to the Field HSEQ Manager
• A member of OSCO’s team participated in NAPEC 2019 (North Africa Petroleum Exhibition & Conference)
Drilling HSE Superintendent
— Jun 2018
Ain Amenass Algeria Area
• Provided HSE support on all activities related to Drilling Rigs.
• Supervised & advised and trained rig site employees on all aspects of Health Safety & Environment.
• Provided support for on-site Drilling and well operations.
• Coordinated with Drilling Staff (office based) and supported team to set appropriate objectives for HSE management, Emergency management and implementation.
• Provided HSE support to Drilling Supervisor for Emergency Response.
• Established, Controlled, Carry Out and Followed up Rig Inspections Program.
• Conducted HSE awareness training to all team and crew members including post.
• Ensured proper storage and handling of drilling fluids on well sites.
• Participated in performing HSE risk assessments.
• Advised on HSE standards & codes of practices applied for drilling Rigs and Rig less barges
• Kept up-to-date Event Reports Logbook and ensured follow-up and communication of Lessons Learnt;
• Coordinated inspections of the safety equipment
Drilling HSE Coordinator
— Jan 2016
Ain Amenass Algeria Area
• Reviewed and coordinated with section heads the planned activities to guarantee full compliance with all HSE minimum requirements during Drilling process.
• Ensured strict compliance with the HSE contractor requirements.
• Emphasized on PTW, JSA, tool box meetings, PPE wearing, order and housekeeping, waste management
• Ensured the rig contractor supply adequate HSE training to personnel at operating on site.
• Interacted and transferred knowledge to local manpower in the Rig.
• Reported incidents and accidents to contractor Rig Hse Manager and investigated and shared lessons learned.
• Conducted a daily TBT in the Rigs
• Ensured a updating of Rig employees body fitness certificate
• Provide HSE training for the Rig personnel.
• Ensure that this procedure is properly implemented.
— May 2012
Arzew Algeria Area
• Conducted HSE trainings related to construction sites hazards.
• Ensured that all works are performed without any risk for surrounding areas.
• Managed an organization to cover all HSE aspects of activities on contractor construction yard.
• Ensured timely review of HSE aspect of construction documentation.
• Promoted of the Project HSE policies including of safety observations incl. Checked and monitored the environmental conditions are correct implemented and maintained during the whole Construction phase.
• Ensured that subcontractors comply with the scaffolding requirements.
• Monitored site lifting activities and applicable lifting plans Attend to all critical lifting.
• Confined space activities , Work at heights , Heavy lifting operations , Electrical activities ,
• Practical involvement of supervisory personnel in risk assessment and job hazards analysis process.
— Dec 2009
Arzew Algeria Area
• Supported site safety supervisors in controlling, managing and motivated workmen on site to carry out the project works in site safely.
• Conducted periodic inspection on-board, all gases level in the confine space is in safe level at all the time and ensure safe work practices are complied. .
• Monthly Tools check, color code and Material Safety Data Sheet are up-dated.
• Conducted In-house or customized safety related training such as behavioral based safety training.
• Maintained EHS emergency response plan and conducted necessary drill.
• Ensured all relevant risk assessment is in place before any activity is carried out and toolbox talk is complied with the risk assessments.
• Maintained accident / incident free man-hour for the project and assist in incident investigation.
• HSE authority for all work permits.
— Jun 2008
• Maintained and implemented according to the client HSE policy.
• Stopped the work in imminent danger situations or conditions having imminent adverse environmental impact.
• Hazard identification.
• Selection, use &inspection proper PPE.
• Accident reporting& investigation.
• Through knowledge of safety tagging system & Procedure.
• Monthly inspection of all the equipment’s.
• Familiarity with hazard/risk identification technique in work related activity, computer system for maintain safety data/generating report.