Senior Engineer, 15 yr exp.Oil & Gas/Pipelines.
Last Updated: 14th April 2020 (over 2 years ago)
• Cross country Pipeline Construction, Engineering Studies & process evaluations • Surface Production Operations
• P&ID's, PFD's, Isometrics, Layouts, Data sheets,
• Purchasing & Tendering
• Mechanical configuration, Hydraulic profiles
• Thermodynamic Flash Separation Processes,
• MS Office Suite, AUTOCAD, Planning
• Process Piping and Integrity
• API 5L, API RP 12J, 610, ASME B31.4, ASME B31.8
• Time Management & Personal Supervision
• Oil & Gas Pipeline Systems
I have held many roles in Oil & Gas, few are mentioned below.
Senior Engineer for KKBMPL Cross country Pipeline Project in Bangalore
Deputy Manager for Oil & Gas Projects in KG Basin, Kakinada Port
Engineering Coordinator for KOC projects in Kuwait for 42" FEED Pipeline & Fire Water modification.
Sr.Process Engineer for SWSR-Liwa Abu Dhabi, 48"Water pipeline & pumping systems and commissioning.
Project Engineer for Offshore modification project and Subsea flowline pre commissioning & intelligent pigging.
Pipeline Engineer for 42" dia x 610Km cross country pipeline laying & commissioning.
MSc Oil and Gas Technology
— Nov 2007
B.E. Mechanical Engineering
— Apr 2002
Client: GAIL (India) Ltd
— Jan 2019
• Responsible for approving the acquisition of goods and services
• Placed Purchase Orders for Oil & Gas projects
• Negotiated the prices, Process payments and Invoices
• Reviewing RFQ´s
• Coordinated and evaluated cost effectiveness and provide support in negotiating subcontracts
• Reviewed and monitored contracts of external suppliers
• Prepared ISO Audit control documents for Purchase
• Ensured timely delivery of goods and services to customers
• In charge of tender cell for Mechanical, Oil & Gas, Pipelines
• Responsible for the Bid development, execution and on time submission of Bid Package
• Monitored and controlled all contractual commitments to ensure all work is being performed in accordance with the IFB, ITB, BEC, GCC, SCC
• Registered with Oil & Gas Companies for e-procurement/SCM
• Maintained the documentation and correspondence of BD activities and updating of credentials on regular basis
• Maintained the professional relations with Clients
• Identified the online & e-procurement tenders from PSUS, Govt Agencies and private companies through various resources
• Coordinated with execution and maintaining relationship with all external parties for bidding job
• Excellent repo with Directors & Managers for R&D of Oil and Gas projects
• Managed the submission of workflow, templates and spreadsheets
• Business Forecasting & JV/Consortium