Metallurgical Engineer ISO 9001 CERTIFIED QMS
Last Updated: 29th August 2018 (over 4 years ago)
ISO 9001 : 2015 certified QMS LEAD AUDITOR
— Oct 2009
QA QC ENGINEER
— Nov 2017
• Experience and well versed with codes & specification of fasteners nuts bolts washers anchor bolts.
• Incoming and outgoing material testing reports by utilizing the standard requirement as per product and raw material specification.
• Making out flow manuals for stream lining the check points to influence quality towards customer satisfaction.
• To check the protective coating on the metallic fasteners and conduct way of improvement in the process.
• Material test report formulation and visiting clients for non-compliance handling.
• Closing of all non-compliance on time and recommending CAR & PAR to avoid future occurrence of non-compliance.
• Making sure all the test equipment are all meeting the standard calibration requirements by enlisting the model for them?
• TRAINING of staff on company quality policy to influence the quality.
• Using quality tools highlighting the area of improvement.
• Highlighting the issue to solve them with pro-active approach by planning and execution.
• Receiving the materials from suppliers (china, UAE, Saudi Arabia and other GCC countries) and giving the quality feedback on monthly/yearly basis. Categorizing them on the basis of their quality.
• Constituting the ITP’S and sampling plan and assisting the TPI inspections and conveying the result through LIMS, outlook reporting.