Last Updated: 22nd February 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• Demonstrate the ability to perform multiple responsibilities in fast-paced environment.
• I am self-motivated with high energy, initiative, focus, and fast learner.
• I am systematic, focused, dedicated, disciplined, trustworthy, hard working and the ability to work under pressure.
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Computer Literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet), troubleshooting of hardware and software problems, installing and configuring the peripherals, components and drivers, installing software and application. Reporting skills, filing, data entry/typing and database management system (Aconex, Damac Connect, MAXIMO). Knowledge in AutoCAD/2D/3D and 3DSMAX.
• Control all aspects of project documentation and utilizing various control methods/systems.
• Prepare, operate and update Document Control Procedures in line with the Company's Document Management System.
• Ensure proper document control supports given to each project.
• Create Document Control and correspondence folders for individual projects.
• Ensure all templates used with the department conform to the Company standard.
• Ensure all the files and documents are uploaded, systematic and sent through collaboration in Company’s portal system (EDMS).
• Ad hoc duties as required to assist the project team.
Secretary/ Document Control
— Apr 2017
• Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Resident Engineer, MEP’s Engineers and Contractor’s Engineers.
• Monitor incoming and outgoing Submittals and correspondence of all project related documents.
• Filing and maintaining of incoming and outgoing documents for future references.
• Maintain paper work flow such as organizing, storing and proper distribution of documents and correspondences.
• Performs other related function that may assigned from time to time.
— Oct 2014
• Design and draw electrical panels and wiring diagrams for corporate projects.
• Revise drawings and markups appropriately to support generating station.
• Develop utility standards and work methodologies.
• Maintain and update electronic drawings and document.
• Compile and organize blocks, parts and specific details.
• Update equipment and building drawings and document.
• Track and monitor engineering and design changes.
• Develop layouts, drawings and designs.
• Ensure compliance of drafting and engineering standards.
Site Coordinator/ Admin. Assistant
— Apr 2013
• Conduct background checks on candidates by obtaining information from law enforcement officials, previous employers and references.
• Address and resolve general payroll-related inquires.
• Support human resources staff with new hire orientations and monthly departmental meetings.
• Enter personnel and subcontractor data into a central database.
• Evaluate timecards for accuracy on the regular and overtime hours.
• Send notices to employees and subcontractors regarding expiring documentation.
• Complete employee’s employment verifications and unemployment paperwork in a timely manner.
• Coordinate and conduct new hire pre-interviews.
• Accurately prepare government compliance reports and proposal requests for employee’s data.