Sales Executive 13+Years UAE Exp. in Sales & Business Development in Oil and Gas, Construction etc
Last Updated: 25th March 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Proven Sales Track, Very Good UAE Market Knowledge, Commerce Graduate, with UAE Driving License.
Diploma in Office Application
— Oct 2002
Diploma in Practical & Computerized Accounting and Tax Management
— Oct 2002
Diploma in Accounting Program
— Oct 2002
Bachelor of Commerce
— Mar 2002
— Jan 2018
Location: Abu Dhabi, Dubai & Fujairah UAE from October 2009 to January 2018.
• Arranged LOA (Letter of Authority) to able to enter in Oil & Gas Onshore and Offshore Project.
• Arranging CICPA/ CNIA Pass with the help of PRO. Achievement
• Arranged & attended all required HSE and Safety Training to enter in Oil & Gas Project.
• Worked in Project like Baraka Nuclear Power Plant, Takreer Refinery Ruwais & Um Al Nahar, GASCO & ADCO Habshan, Rumaitha, Shaniyal, Dhabiya Project, ADNCO Refinery, Borouge GASCO, ADGAS Das Island, Upper Zakum Oil Field, ZADCO Island, Shah Gas etc.
• Actively committed and accountable for compliance to Oil & Gas Field HSE policies, operating procedures.
Gateway Gulf Transport & Heavy Machinery & Equipment Company LLC
ISO: 9001-2008, OHSAS 18001, ISO: 14001 Certified Company & Approved Oil & Gas Field Supplier
Abu Dhabi, Dubai, U.A.E. (June 2009 to January 2018)
Designation: Sales Executive/Business Development Executive
To generate Profitable Heavy Equipment Sales & Leasing & Rental Business and maintain & monitor Operational and Logistic activities and maintain a fair market share and keep improving it in especially Oil & Gas Refineries, Construction, Fabrication, Engineering, Structural, Commercial & Heavy Industrial Building, Petrochemical, Power Plant, Desalination, Waste Management Plant etc.
• Prospecting and generating rental and leasing business to operation and increase market share.
• Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails to retain and expand the business.
• Analyzing customer requirements and presenting appropriate rental or leasing solutions to make the sale and make cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
• Acquiring product knowledge and keeping abreast of competitor product.
• Monitoring equipment availability in yard and in stock. Generating sales report reflecting rental sale and movement of equipment.
• Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets by gaining a clear understanding of customers' nature of businesses and requirements.
• Attending weekly sales meeting to represent sales reports and sharing best practice with colleagues.
• Liaise between transport department and plant service department for delivery and PDI.
• Liaise with customer for delivery order, invoice and payment follow-up and collection, also arrange delivery of invoices to customer or deliver by himself if required.
— Mar 2009
• Approaching Salons, Spas, Hospitals, Health Cares and Luxury Hotels by email, phone calls and walk in to sell our products and services.
• Identify the right Beauty and Health Care Products and Equipments to sell.
• Preparing Quotations and negotiate with the clients and other correspondence.
• Collecting the Collections from Customers and also helping them for the Statement of Account if needed.
• Attend to customer enquiries and complaints.
• Arranging deliveries and confirming deliveries with customers.
• Ensure that customers are satisfied with services and product quality.
• Help the Management in making sound decisions concerning marketing strategies.
• Follow up & File Customer Records of Purchases for Future Reference.
• Assisting to Branch Manager regarding Sales & Marketing Plan, day to day Report, Maintenance and Delivery Schedule etc.
• Make weekly report for total sales achieved, identifying sales prospects, reporting problems and giving solutions.