Depot Manager, Projects Management, Procurement&Warehousing( Inventory Control)
Last Updated: 29th July 2017 (over 5 years ago)
1. Railway Track Construction.
2. Railway Track Depot Machinery & Machines Maintenance.
3. Railway Track Maintenance & Rehabilitation.
4. Rolling Stock &Depot Equipment Management.
5. Diesel Electric Locomotives & Wagons Maintenance.
B- Electrical / Electromechanical Works .
C- Procurement and Materials Management.
D- Corporation Strategic Planning &Development.
E- Environment & General Safety.
F- Tenders/Bids Estimating.
Member of the JEA – Jordanian Engineers Association since 1983
Member of JES – Jordanian Environment Sociality
— Jul 2017
Power Electrical Engineer
— Jul 2017
— Jun 1983
Speciality- Electrical Supply of Industrial Enterprises, Towns and Farms
Russian Language Study
— Jun 1978
— Jun 1977
Electromechanical Engineer - Electrical / Mechanical Works for Multi –Storied
— Feb 2015
- Advice, Monitor, erect electro- mechanical systems,
- Serve as the Construction management representative for all matters related to coordination, execution of electro-mechanical works.
- Reviewing contractor's submittals, shop drawings, RFI's, method statements, Equipment installation checklist & documentation, Variation statement, Quote comparison.
- Liaise with the Client's project management team and also with the local authorities and ministerial agencies having jurisdiction over the project.
- Review contractor's change order proposals and prepare appropriate recommendations.
- Planning activity schedule according to the site conditions and executing it.
- Coordinate in placing Purchase order & prepare product comparison sheet.
- Preparation of delivery schedules & material tracking sheet of related projects.
- Monitor production of technically correct and presentable CAD drawings.
- Assist with the final inspection of the electro-mechanical works and to monitor final completion of the work.
- Preparation of bills as per work done with reference to BOQ.
- Coordinate with various vendors to clarify the interdependency issues
Project Engineer - (Railway Projects)
— Mar 2013
Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The project was the Railway Corridor to connect Turkmenistan with Kazakhstan, Russia and central Asia with Iran and the Arabic Gulf countries.
The Construction of Railway Track 325 Km, Railway Stations, Depots for Locomotives and Wagons Maintenance. Installation of High Voltage Transmission System 110 KV /10 KV to supply the Stations, Depots and the Track Signaling & Telecommunication Systems.
Procurement &Warehousing Engineer
— Feb 2012
I can summarize the requirements of this job as below:
1. PROCUREMENT OF ALL MATERIALS LOCAL OR IMPORTED, CONSUMABLES OR SPARES WHETHER FOR STOCKING OR IMMEDIATE USE.
2. TO SEARCH OR SURVEY THE RELEVANT MARKET SEGMENTS AND MAINTAIN OR CAUSE TO MAINTAIN SUPPLY RELATIONSHIPS WITH A GOOD NUMBER OF SUPPLIERS TO OBTAIN THE MATERIALS AT RIGHT PRICE, RIGHT TIME, RIGHT QUALITY AND OF RIGHT QUANTITY.
3. TO MAINTAIN GOOD INVENTORY LEVELS OF ALL MATERIALS AND ENSURE PROPER STORAGE OF THE SAME.
4. TO ENSURE PROPER ISSUE OF THE MATERIALS FROM THE STORES .
5. TO ENSURE PROPER RECORDING OF ALL THE MATERIAL PURCHASES, ISSUES AND BALANCES.
6. TO LIAISON WITH ALL SUPPLIERS AND ENSURE GOOD CREDIT TERMS AND PAYMENTS TO THE SUPPLIERS.
Environmental Health and Safety Manager
— Dec 2008
The main duties as below:
To apply all health and safety codes, regulations, laws and policies pertaining to the health and safety of the interior and exterior of the facility, assess risks and identify hazards in the workplace to create a safe and healthy environment, organize, identify and complete permits pertaining to health and safety, such as environmental permits, fire safety permits, and operating permits, train employees or teams on a regular basis on all areas of health and safety, ensure the proper maintenance of equipment, machinery and the overall facility, such as fire alarms and sprinklers, HVAC systems, and parking areas, undergo regular inspections and audits to determine any opportunities for improvement, inspect and inventory personal protective equipment.
Procurement &Warehousing Engineer ( Materials Engineer)
— Jun 2007
Environmental Health and Safety Manager
— Sep 2006
Maintenance Engineer for the Electro-Mechanical Works
— Dec 2003
Same as above for the same position.
Chief Engineer- Rolling Stock &Depot Equipment
— Dec 2000
Ensure the requirements of the Rolling Stock maintenance plan and projects within budget and meet performance indicators,whilst ensuring a safe and fit for purpose vehicles and infrastructure,This role calls for applying technical expertise relating to Rolling Stock and depot equipment systems to provide best practice engineering standards, technical advice and services to maximize the safety and reliability of Rolling Stock and depot equipment throughout the asset lifecycle. The role is closely involved with facilitating the introduction of improvements in Rolling Stock and depot equipment while ensuring compatibility with, and the integrity and reliability of, the existing and future Rolling Stock.
Maintenance Engineer for the Locomotive Depot Machinery & Machines
— Dec 1990
Inspect and test completed machine to ensure its operating to expected performance levels, reporting any further defects or suspect conditions to the customer & service controller to support the ongoing operational effectiveness of the machine and report possible additional work back to Service Controller, to diagnose faults and report progress to Service Controller within requested timescales , operate digital tablet system to accurately complete and sign off all job cards, giving full description of work carried out, carry out all work practices in line with company health and safety policy, undertake comprehensive risk assessments and ensure safe working practices are in place whilst undertaking work, ensure all due care is given to depot property, provide best possible levels of service at all times, any other duties as deemed necessary to fulfill the role.
Permanent Way Machinery & Machines Maintenance Engineer
— Dec 1989
Procurement &Warehousing Engineer (Materials Engineer) for the Permanent Way Department.
— Dec 1988
Materials Engineer (vehicles spare parts)
— Dec 1985