Last Updated: 28th May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
*Media analyst at Mediastow since 1st of March 2014.
• Designing and using qualitative and quantitative research tools such as questionnaires, focus groups, interview schedules etc.
• Selecting research methods appropriate to pre-defined client criteria.
• Reading press releases/broadcast coverage and assessing if stories are favorable or detrimental to clients.
• Analyzing campaign performance and research results using a variety of numerical and IT tools.
• Summarizing and finalizing data at the end of projects.
• Create creative and branding briefs.
• Supporting and advising coding/client account staff.
• Making presentations, writing reports and attending information sessions.
• Writing reports.
• Attending information sessions.
• Networking with media owners.
• Ensuring set deadlines are met.
*Social Media Manager for Xpo art and design magazine since the 1st of March 2017.
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.