Import & Export Sales, Logistics & supply chain
Last Updated: 30th July 2017 (over 5 years ago)
I have 13 years of experience in export/ import related work and is well versed with procedures of international business, import and export logistics, supply chain management. Till now I have worked for two Multinational Companies, one of which is a manufacturing (making modern mould flux) firm and the other is a shipping line. Working for both the companies has enabled me to gather good knowledge about International trade. I have successfully completed Masters in International Business from Symbiosis, Pune and a certificate course on International Marketing (Export & Import) from CAPEXIL Education Service under Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India.
Post Graduation - Internation Business
— Jun 2012
Geography, Economics & Political Science
— Mar 2003
Senior Executive II in Sales & Customer Service
• Prepare business proposal to establish and prospective clients.
• Assess and research market competition in order to develop effective tactical marketing plans to drive client revenue growth.
• Maintain constant contact with key clients to develop service offerings.
• Export & Import documentation, Pre-shipment & Post shipment, total Logistics coordination, schedules and instructions with customers.
• Effective vessel planning, ensure that the Feeder vessel space is fully utilized. Keeping track of the inventory stock level.
• Establish customer base by understanding client’s satisfaction and when needed “put out fires” promptly to regain customer’s confidence and loyalty.
• Prepare marketing presentations, submission of various MIS reports and achieve yearly budget through significant teamwork and solid work practices.
— Jun 2006
• Coordination with marketing team and department head to facilitate projects.
• Export and Import documentation, Logistics coordination, L/C, Bill of entry.
• Identified and contacted various clearing agent, forwarders regarding freight and supply chain logistics.
• Helped customers with questions, problems and complaints in person and via email and telephone.