Last Updated: 20th June 2019 (over 3 years ago)
• I have sound experience of 6 years in the Beverage Bottling Industry and have familiarized myself with the latest cutting edge technology in the beverage bottling process.
• Thoroughly implemented safety procedures at management level, resulting in a perfect safety record.
Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
— May 2012
1) Meet daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual output targets for the Hotfil Bottling line.
2) Budgeting formulation and budget control for the department
3) Overseeing stock movement and usage in the department.
4) Leads problem solving activities in the department
5) Consult with interdepartmental resources concerning problems which are affecting productivity,
and take corrective action
6) Review and analyze bottling and downtime reports. Follow-up with appropriate resources to systematically eliminate sources of downtime
7) Conduct performance appraisal for the line supervisors and ensure it is done for the rest of the bottling area.
8) Responsible for the selection, on-boarding and recommending for termination of bottling personnel.
9) Manage overtime and leave for the Dept.
10) Code of conduct enforcement
11) Develop and review SOPs for the department
12) Ensuring adherence to, Supervision, Monitoring, and Implementing QEOSH Requirements
13) Team leaders & Operator development though coaching & Mentoring