Last Updated: 11th March 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• Lastly associated with COMBINED GROUP CONTRACTING COMPANY, KUWAIT as a Planning Engineer
• Worked on LFHO (PIPE LINE-OCKE-005) PHASE -1 PROJECT and focus of its all planning tactics
• Schedules, plans and oversees the entire program of work
• Plans, organizes and coordinates planning activities
• Selects the most appropriate techniques and logical sequence of activities to complete project scope
• Inputs the work breakdown structure information in means to assess an accurate forecast on time,
Resources and cash flow of the project
• Maintains and updates stationary & rotating equipment technical records, prepares technical reports, helps in generating data for inputs to budgets, improvement in maintenance methods/procedures, equipment replacement, etc.
• Attended & knowledge to work on Shutdown maintenance, Preventive maintenance, Corrective maintenance.
• Determines appropriate logistics solution in managing resources
• Sets up alerts for all important contractual and milestone dates
• Prepares cash flow, charts and histograms on planning projects
• Verifies critical path and interfaces between design/ engineering/ procurement / execution
• Monitors progress periodically and compares it with the baseline planning
• Prepare Daily Reports as :-
• Field Activity Report, Construction Report, Manpower Summary Report, Equipment Summary Report, Sleeper Log Summary Report, Work performance report and also attend MOM- Minutes of Meeting,
• Prepare the monthly Progress reports as:-
• Budget Points % Report, Excavation Report, Backfilling Report, Concrete Report, Shop Welding Report, Field Welding Report, Welding Report, Cables Report, Manpower Report, Equipment Report, and
• Prepares the monthly Labor histograms
• Accumulates, collects and analyses data and information required for planning
— Jun 2015
I am writing to apply for the Planning Engineer position.
I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position.
The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:
· Prepare the daily/monthly reports, project schedule and quality plan
· Prepare the project cash flow and resources planning
· Monitor site progress and update schedules etc.
Please find my resume attached. I look forward having the opportunity to discuss my application further.
Thanks & regards,
+91 8800557499 +91 7701898891