Last Updated: 17th September 2017 (over 5 years ago)
I am a trained and tested project engineer with skills and abilities in planning, scheduling, client & subcontractor invoicing and overall coordination. Time and time again my skills at managing schedules and cost have r esulted in increased profitability.
I have over 16+ years experience in Project Management; covering scheduling, cost, contract and risk management.
I have enclosed my resume in https://www.linkedin.com/in/rakesh-sinha-05279013b/ for your review. Some of the strengths I can offer include:
• Recognized & Appreciated by Clients and consultants for Integrated Scheduling for timely completion of project.
• Recognized for consistently building productive teams in different departments, despite organizational problems such as re-engineering, downsizing, and internal conflict.
• Served as liaison between staff and clients, earning their confidence with reliable follow-through and clear communication.
I would be a great addition to your team; not only do I have good knowledge of project management but I have also spent and experienced overseeing entire projects from bidding to closeout.
I would appreciate the opportunity to meet and further share with you my qualifications and enthusiasm for joining the team. I invite you to review my attached resume and thank you for your consideration.
1. Current CTC. 18 Lacs PA
2. Expected CTC. 24 Lacs PA
3. Mobilization Time. 2 Months
EDUCATION AND AFFILIATIONS
— Sep 2017
• BTECH HND Computing and Multimedia Edexcel Foundation U.K.
• Bachelor of Information Technology, Computer & Information Science IGNOU
• 10+2(Science) Intermediate R.M.R Seminary BCSB, Patna
• 10th (Metric) M.H.S High School BSEB
• Currently working on Six Sigma-Green & Black Belt Certification
• Registered with APPEGA in Canada.
• Member of The Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering International (AACE), USA
COMPANIES WORKED WITH:
• Planning Engineer , Sai Provisio, Pune, June 2017 To Till Now
• Planning Engineer , CADD CENTRE, Exhibition Road, Patna – Sept 2011 to March 2017
• Planning and Marketing Head, CDAC – Jan 2011 to August 2011
• Planning Manager Artoonz Media, Exhibition Road, Patna – June 2006 to Dec 2010
• Planning Engineer Weboss India Pvt. Ltd. – MAY 2004 to May 2006
• Centre Manager in IBM ACE – Jan 2001 to Feb 2004
• Faculty KCC, New Delhi – Sept 1998 to Dec 2000
• Senior Technical Engineer H.K. Machines Marketing Pvt. Ltd. March 1996 to May 1998
• Primavera Project Planner V3.1, P3e, P6, V8.1 (Client & Web version)
• Primavera Methodology Manager
• Primavera Expedition
• XENA Primavera Configuration Utility
• Practical Loss Control Leadership, DNV
• Oil Sands Orientation & Safety
• Primavera PERTMASTER for Risk
• Lean Training for Green Belt
• 7TH Habits of Highly Effective People by Franklin Covey
• Risk, Issue Management Expertise.
• Security plan, Recovery plan methodology.
• Prepare Update project schedule based on the contract and baseline.
• Setting work program and target milestones for each phase based on the project plan.
• Monitoring critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
• Prepares and submit updated work program and cash flow curve showing actual progress and identify areas of
weakness and establishes means and methods for recovery, if any, as well as new critical activities.
• Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report.
• Maintain and record update of site work progress obtained from Project Manager.
• Prepares monthly report reflecting work progress summary.
• Report to the Project Manager about the current work progress and make comparison between plan and
• actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work.
• Participate in project meetings and discussions with the Client as required.
• Assists in preparing work program, cash flow and manpower histogram for tenders.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.