Procurement Manager with transferable Iqama
Last Updated: 12th September 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Bachelor of Engineering
— Aug 1996
Manager - Commercial Procurement
1. Maintain and develop a system for maintaining the material flow without interruptions and delay.
2. Negotiations with vendors.
3. Plan and schedule delivery of materials as per budgets and timescales.
4. Development of vendors for all the types of materials/products being procured to get advantage in terms of price and/or availability.
5. Handling the casual labors contract and administrative purchases
6. Procurement of Marketing related requirements including advertisements, mall displays and campaigns.
7. Preparing Various Daily / Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly MIS / Adhoc Reports. Month Closing, Qtr, Year Closing Process.
Assistant Manager - Purchase
— Jul 2015
Assistant Manager - Sourcing
— Jan 2009
Sourcing new vendors, setting up new accounts and negotiating payment terms.
Cultivating, developing and maintaining purchasing relationships, and facilitating the procurement of components.
Handling LCR sourcing activities of Asian Region.