Last Updated: 2nd March 2018 (over 4 years ago)
BE (Civil Engg)
— Aug 1991
1. All Contractual Correspondences, Claims negotiation with PDO & Subcontractors.
2. EOT, Variation, Claims Management, Contractual obligations compliances and notifications.
3. Subcontract Packaging & strategy, Invoice Certification, Subcontract Administration & Cost Monitoring.
GM - Commercial & Contracts
— Mar 2017
1. Preparation and review all civil & structural contract documents, techno commercial negotiation for contract packages, issuance of LOI and work orders, contract administration, EOT, Contract variations, closure of contracts.
2. All Major procurement for the project Civil & structural items (EPC).
3. Checking of quantities, cost analysis, Audit compliances for all purchases thru SAP.
4. Budget preparation & cost monitoring activities for each cost heads, approval for annual budget.
5. Review Joint Venture agreements commercially & checking project requirements.
— May 2014
1. Reviewing of tender documents and incorporating SC for packages, negotiation with contractors.
2. All commercial & cost control activities, Procurement, finance, budget reports to Alliance Team/PAB members.
3. Monthly reporting to management about physical /financial progress, Contract valuation, Budget, Cash forecast using Cheops software. Certified ARM (Active Risk Manager) for the project.
4. Procurement of all major materials, finishing items, Service contracts.