Project Engineering Manager / Control Systems Engineer
Last Updated: 23rd January 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• Experienced in DCS programming & specialized in providing Technical solutions related to Control system (13.6 years of experience)
• Successfully executed massive Engineering and commissioning work involving Greenfield and Brownfield projects (up-gradation from PLC to DCS) in projects like AlMussaib Thermal power Plant (Ministry of Electricity-MoE, Iraq), Medupi Power Station(ESKOM,South Africa) , Jebel Ali G/L2/M stations (DEWA,U.A.E), Maritza Thermal Power plant (EnelPower, Bulgaria) on Siemens SPPA-T2000 (Teleperm XP) and SPPA-T3000 DCS.
• Expertise in Initial Kick-Off meeting with client, Site Survey, Pre-Bid engineering, RFQ preparation, Basic (FEED) & Detail engineering, FAT, Supervision for Installation & Erection activities on Site and Commissioning for Brown Field & Green Field Projects related to large & complex Thermal &Combined Cycle Power plant, Desalination &Water Transmission Plant.
• Specialized in Boiler Controls, Fail safe engineering, Third-party communications (Modbus, IEC61850 etc.)
• Designing, Installation supervision & commissioning of Junction Boxes, Marshaling & Relay Panels
• Installation, Commissioning, Troubleshooting of ESD (Emergency Shutdown System) and DCS systems, Cable Scheduling, Calculations for Power supply requirement.
• Calibration & Troubleshooting of Actuators (Rotork, Aumamatic) & Control Valves (Siemens SIPART)
• Expertise in working and Leading a team (up to 18 engineers), preparing training programs, conducting training, assessment of teams and assigning engineers to various projects.
— Jun 2004