Last Updated: 19th September 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Project Execution & Management Safety Management Design Review & BOQ Preparation
Testing & Commissioning Site Management Team Management
Procurement Coordination Quality Assurance & Control
• Displayed competencies in effective planning, executing and spearheading construction projects involving Method engineering, development, contract administration, resource planning with a flair for adopting modern construction methodologies in compliance with quality standards
• Proficient in swiftly ramping up projects with competent cross-functional skills and ensuring on time deliverables within pre-set cost parameters
• Exemplary relationship management, communication skills with the ability to network with project members, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and statutory agencies with consummate ease
• Proven skills in carrying out installations for Electrical system such as HT/LT system, BMS, PLC / SCADA, PA and BMS integration with other services
• Experience in implementing cost saving measures to achieve substantial reduction in terms of raw materials, manpower and machine utilization
• Exposure of MEP & Construction related activities of Airports and High Rise Buildings
• Possess good interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills with a willingness to learn
Masters In Electrical Engineering
— Jul 2015
Bachelors in Electronics & Telecommunication Engg
— Jul 2012
Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering
— Jul 2008
• Involve in design coordination, supervision and Execution of electrical installation of Accommodation, Recreation Centre, Substations, Swimming Pool, Mosque, Laundry, Kitchen and Plant rooms.
• Knowledge of installation testing and commissioning of ELV system i.e. fire alarm system, intercom system, central battery system, Security system, Structural cabling system etc.
• Preparing B.O.Q, tendering, Materials Takeoff and Procurement of materials.
• Lesioning with client, consultant and main contractor, concern authorities.
• Design review, Co-ordination of activities, cost control and follow up of MEP Package with clients, Main contractors, statutory authorities etc.
• Preparing shop drawing, single line diagram and Interconnection Diagram.
• Design check such as Voltage Drop Calculation, Cable Sizing, Tray / Trucking Sizing, Load Schedule, Schematic Diagram, etc.
• Coordination with site supervisors, construction managers.
• Prepare of Operation& Maintenance manual / As Built drawings and final documentation
• High enthusiasm level helps to mix around easily with people of all age groups.
• Report to the Project Manager
• Pivotal in managing complete Electrical distribution system, BMS, EPDMS PA system, and Access control System work for Khazzan Residential Building which consists of 02 RMU, 02 Transformers, 89 LV Panels, 02 DGs, 38 UPS, Field Devices / Instruments, and LV / MV Cabling.
• Streamlined the permit to work and isolation process to avoid hazards & spread awareness in workers for the same
• Coordinating with the CPF plant for HV cabling Terminations and energization.
• Coordinating effectively site interfaces with other related engineering disciplines.
— Nov 2015
• Efficiently managing MEP works on SKMC Project (Sheikh Khalifa Medical City Dialysis Centre) Project, ABU DHABI
• Conducting inspections for installation of MEP works with consultant
• Conducting coordination meetings with various services sub-contractors and with site team to speed up the execution
• Coordinating at site with various services to speed up the construction activities
• Tracking day to day progress at site
• Design Review of MEP System for Dialysis center
• Coordinates and prepares request for the information to consultants on discrepancies on the details
• Coordinating with consultant and various vendors for material approvals as per specification
• Coordinates with client / consultant for changes and variations
• Responsible for temporary facilities works at site. (Lighting, power, Wild Air System etc)
— Sep 2014
Jan’12 – Sep’14 as Engineer – Electrical
• Successfully managed tallest Air Traffic Control Tower Project. (Tallest ATC in India of 102 m height).
• Efficiently conducted inspections for installation and commissioning activities as per quality standards
• Instrumental in handling ACC building while responding to design co-ordination, installation testing & commissioning of Electrical, BMS, PLC / SCADA and PA System
• Pivotal in managing complete Electrical, BMS, PLC / SCADA and PA system work for Air Traffic Control Tower, which consists of 01 HT Panel, 04 Transformers, 89 LT Panels, 03 DGs, 12 UPS, Bus Duct, 97 DDC Panels, 784 Field Devices / Instruments, 66KM of Cabling and 40 Km of Conducting 12 PLC panel and 700 speakers.
• Received Quality Award and 5 million Safe Men Hour Award
• Undergone safety operating procedures and educated the team on the same quality
• Initiated and streamlined the permit to work process for substation to avoid hazards & spread awareness in workers for the same
Jul’09 – Dec’11 as Electrical Engineer
• Instrumental in managing the Delhi International Airport, Terminal-3 project worth 2.7 Billion USD
• Deputed as HVAC Centralized Monitoring System (CMS) In charge for Passenger Terminal Building thereby responding to installation and testing & commissioning of CMS System
• Efficiently coordinated with design team & checked system with consideration of National & International codes and standards
• Deftly managing activities related to troubleshooting & testing
• Successfully worked on equipment & System like:
o Power & Control Cable, LT Panel, Earthing, Variable Frequency Drive, Used Honeywell Based System, Sensors, Actuators, Ultrasonic Flow Meter, Variable air volume, Motorized valve and dampers, Microcontroller
o Honeywell EBI Based System using BACNET Protocol, Networking through Optical Fiber Cable, LAN Racks & Switches, Servers and Control Station
• Successfully handled integration of CMS with other services like PHE, FDP, Electrical system and ITBMS using other protocol such as MODBUS, N2, etc. and with Integrated Building Management System (IBMS) using Main Network Interface (MNI)
Jun’08 – Jun’09 as Asst. Planning Engineer
• Efficiently worked on Delhi International Airport, Terminal-3 Project
• Developed construction plan for the month and deftly monitored project progress by updating EPC sheet
• Generated invoice for the month & follow up with client for payment certification on regular basis
• Successfully stabilized and maintained pleasant tracking system for 25000 documents as per ISO compliances