Logistics and Procurement
Last Updated: 6th April 2018 (over 4 years ago)
I’ve started with Federal Express and I worked there for 3 years dealing with customs formality and procedure, ground handing, freight, Inventory, supervising loader, Freight Movement, plan the load, audit loading/Unloading of the ULD, folk lift, pallet building, DG specialist, weight & balance of the air craft etc.
My second career is with Epik International Inc. as a Logistic and Procurement Manager on the US Embassy Security upgrade Bangkok, Thailand Project
I’ve worked closely with Project Manager, Project implementation till completion.
• Coordinate and cooperate with the government and non-government sectors (Police, Dept. of Land and transportation, BMA, MEA, MWA, and Customs) and Internal Security both in US Embassy and concerned Dept., Construction, QC, Admin, Head office (Logistic, Structure, Mechanic, Procurement etc.)
• Plan and execute in timely manner. (Closing of the street, foot part, license apply, Delivery planning , Transportation control)
• All customs formalities and license. (Air and Sea Shipment) - Privilege shipments DP1 for example
• Land transportation
- Daily planning for materials delivery to 3 construction sites with time restrictions.
• Machineries control (6wheels, 10wheels, trailer, crane, ground pump, boom pump, generator, air compressor, roller compactor, scissor lift etc.) ,All Time sheet, Contract and Payment calculation.
• Warehouse control (Store keeper, Store man and security)
o Store keeper update weekly report internal and external material.
o Repair, maintenance and celibates of equipments. ( total station, concrete compressor, measurement tools)
• Find potential subcontractors and suppliers, to make sure both handover work or material on time.
o Landscape team , Canal renovation team , Membrane installer team, Structural team, Granite team, Paver team, Epoxy team, Gutter Team, Self Leveling team, Painting Team, Septic Tank Team Etc.
• Procure as per given specification from relevant department.
Procedure MRF, Market Research, Comparison Chart, PO.
• HR arrange for skilled technician
Welders, installer, crane operator, driver, procurement officer.