Senior Market Research Professional with Data Analytics background
Last Updated: 22nd March 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• Proficient in designing the method for collecting information, managing and implementing the data collection process.
• Ability to effectively use Internet based databases used for company specific secondary research purposes (Hoovers, Kompass, Onesource, etc.)
• Drawing unique insights from analyzing Primary/Secondary data sources utilizing meta-analysis techniques
• Sending Weekly/Monthly Newsletters which consists of articles relevant to our business to the top management.
• Creating & maintain Business/ Market Intelligence/Custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by executives, managers, clients, and other stakeholders.
• Designed focus groups as well as surveys to capture relevant market research data.
• Research on the most important technologies in the market such as IOT, Chatbot, VR, AR, AI etc and give a proposal to management on implementing it in the company.
• Analyzes the detailed company profile which includes company overview, business segments, service offerings, financial statement analysis, and competitors in the operating industry based on financial strength, product portfolio & key performance metrics
• Generated Tableau Dashboard with quick/context/global filters, parameters and calculated fields.
• Cleaning and Blending multiple data sources to allow for different views on application data in a single dashboard
Bachelor of Engineering - Mechanical
— Jun 2011
Sr. Research & Project Analyst
Senior Executive - Data Analyst
— Mar 2017