Last Updated: 23rd July 2019 (over 3 years ago)
— Apr 2002
— Aug 2018
• Responsible for supervising construction activities in piping Subcontractor trades personnel related to a discipline. Maintains the highest quality standards while administering good construction safety practices with all on-site activities.
• Ensure that all sub-contractors employees are adhering to the company Health, Safety, and Environmental excellence policy.
• Promote job site safety, encourages safe work practices and rectifies job site hazards immediately. Regularly participate in HSE meetings, toolbox talks, and daily jobsite walks.
• Direct all field personnel including those of construction subcontractors to achieve completion of the project on schedule, with quality workmanship that conforms to original plans and specifications.
• Ensure that each reporting supervisor is capable of performing their allotted scope of work.
• Contribute to construction schedule and 6-weeks look-ahead, understand the project plans and specifications, identify and solve problems, order materials and schedules inspections as necessary throughout the process.
• Maintain positive working relationship with customers, contractors, suppliers and other employees.
• Serve as a coach and mentor for subordinates and identify construction Supervisors with capacity to be promoted to Superintendent level.
• Implement standardized construction work processes, procedures, manuals and systems and create a system of control in each specific area.
• Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop, appraise and performance manage staff to ensure that staff are fully motivated to achieve best performance to meet the project and company’s needs.
— Sep 2016
• Day to day management to the site, including monitoring and supervising the site labour force and the work of subcontractors;
• Liaising with consultant subcontractors, planners and general workforce involve in the project.
• Prepared pipe isometrics, P & ID and piping plan with emphasis to process, economics, and safety of the piping system.
• Checked and review construction drawing to reflect actual site arrangement.
• Performed material take-off then monitored materials for procurement to ensure designed quantity and material specifications.
• In charge of utilities line, steam line from procurement stage, materials take off, fabrication, erection and installation, walk down, punch clearing, pressure test, re instatement up to first firing of Open Cycle and Combine Cycle.
• Work preparation and coordination in Desalination Plant, Gas Turbine Generator, HRSG, Steam Turbine Generator