Mechanical Maintenance Engineer with 8.5 years of experience
Last Updated: 30th May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Self motivated, self disciplined and committed individual, excellent relationship with management, colleagues, and clients. Guiding team towards achievability of organizational goals. Possess excellent technical expertise, client handling, and analytical problem solving, planning, and organizing skills.
Seeking a position in a company where I can utilize my maintenance management experience in order to better serve customers, help the service department operate safely and efficiently, grow in the company and learn new things.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
— Aug 2008
Engineer - Plant & Machinery
• Mobilization, installation & commissioning of equipment at site. Assembling of lifting equipment-cranes
• Follow up the routine maintenance of all lifting, construction, earthmoving equipment & vehicles.
• Maintain inventory & minimum stock of fast moving spares which regularly needed to reduce repair time.
• In case of machinery breakdown, see to it so that the problem is rectified immediately.
• Follow up and coordination with HO / RO for timely mobilization of machines.
• Maintain records of maintenance and repairs & cost occurred for the same too.
• Gather the data from the logbook, maintenance book, stores and keep records in ISO format.
• Compare and analyses the data with the operation standards of the machines.
• Take appropriate action wherever productivity is not satisfactory.
• Maintain site equipment muster list & other documentation relates to all equipment like history sheet etc.
• Provide monthly report to the HO on the physical verification and performance of the machine / equipment.
• Actively prepare equipment preventative maintenance schedule program in order to allocate manpower effectively for equipment investigation & maintenance.
• Lead and monitor Workshop teams, coordinating with workshop Foreman, and manpower daily tasks to ensure smooth, efficient running of all activities.
• Coordinate with third parties to execute necessary procedures for equipment inspection and calibration activities and equipment operator’s assessment certification.
• Responsible for responding to instructions for the Installation, assembling, commissioning and vice versa, of plant & machinery.
• Monitor abilities and skills of taskforce in order to provide advice for Plant Manager in terms of training of team members.
•Plan for plant & machinery’s Audit
Specific skills: Installation, maintenance & repair skills on
1. Crawler cranes up to 1250 t on Hitachi, Kobelco, Terex/Demag, Manitowoc, Fuwa, Fusion, XCMG, Liebherr,
2. Mobile cranes RT & AT on tadano, terex/demag, terex bendini, grove, zoomlion, xcmg
3. EOT crane, tower crane, boom truck-knuckle & telescopic, man lift, forklift, telehandler
4. Concrete pump, excavator, wheel loader, dozer, grader, backhoe loader, skid steer loader, roller, paving m/c, cradle, cnc plasma cutting m/c, generator set, air compressor, pipe layer, tipper, tanker, trailer, welding m/c, tower lights etc..
5. All heavy vehicles used in construction field
— Aug 2011