Last Updated: 30th July 2019 (over 3 years ago)
• Provide Tendering Support services (Pre-qualification, preparation of bid packages and bidding process)
• Provide Evaluation/Technical assessment services.
• Provide Contract Management Services
• Provide Procurement consulting secondments (individual with specialized skills who is seconded from our firm to assist client’s team)
• Procurement Auditing Services.
Senior Contracts/Purchasing Officer / Commercial Lead
— Oct 2017
• Undertake all commercial activities (Procurement of goods and services, logistics and warehousing) and management of EPCM contractor and prime underground contractor.
• Representing the organization in contract negotiations, contract management and contract termination.
• Provide procurement services for the requisition of Project products and services of both stocked and non-stocked items while ensuring fiscal responsibility and best pricing practices are followed by all budget holders.
• Provide contract services for major works / professional services as well as capital projects, ensuring that documentation and insurance regulations are followed for the protection of the Company.
• Receives, examines and processes requisitions; prepares bid specifications and other necessary documents related to the purchase of supplies, materials and equipment; prepares requisition or locates source of supply, and places orders with appropriate bidder(s).
Compares costs and evaluates the quality and suitability of supplies, materials and equipment.
• Support the Project procurement function and oversees all aspects of purchasing, negotiations, strategy, tool and process implementation for procurement related to goods and services.
• Support and develops resources to deliver business partner satisfaction and achievement of overall EPCM business and financial objectives
• Negotiates favorable contractual terms and conditions for Newmont with suppliers.