Senior Officer Facility Management
Last Updated: 25th March 2020 (over 2 years ago)
My problem-solving abilities allow me to work extremely well under pressure, which I understand is a common occurrence in this role. In a previous position as Senior Officer FM, I had to decide which supplier/material to order to stay within the budget, but I had a limited amount of time to make a decision for arrange technician / materials for solve issues within the time frame and minimum disruption to core activities. I adapt well to change and pride myself on motivating my teammates as we work to achieve the company’s common goals. My technical skills and administrator skills paired with my passion for great customer service will make me successful in this role. Proven skills in taking ownership of entire site infrastructure including building exterior & interior, housekeeping services, electrical / mechanical / HVAC / fire fighting / critical equipment's & vendor management so on. Manage contracts, negotiation, performance review and handle projects etc will make me successful in this role.
Bachelor of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
— Dec 2019
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
— Jul 1996
Senior Officer Facility Management
— Mar 2020
• Manage facilities management operations for 27 branches, 5 office building and 11 residential units belongs to CBI and its subsidiary Takamul across 7 emirates in UAE; managing support team of direct & indirect staff and contractors.
• Fully responsible for premises facilities are well maintained relates to MEP, HVAC, civil maintenance, firefighting, UPS, cradle system, elevator, barrier gates, pest control, building soft services and office assistants’ human sources services.
• Handle Tenants' various request, actively engage with all stake holders Client , main contractor and sub-contractors for ensuring premises are well maintained and good housekeeping regime.
• Site inspection, regular meeting with suppliers and key stake holders for review service rating KPI/SLA, operational issues and target dates.
• Acts as the single point of contact for emergencies and 24/7 availability. Ensure proper PPM for premises & documentation.
• Ensure minimum disruption to core activities. Monitoring the safety and quality aspects of the work & equipment’s at site.
• Control and Manage the maintenance work expenses by proper utilization of the materials in stock and available resources.
• Reporting and following up of incomplete works and pending snags during DLP of new constructed properties.
• Prepared feasibilities studies, provide technical report and handles various modification and refurbishment works.
• Arranging proposal for the facility services in the properties. Study & comparison of tenders and negotiation with contractors for invited quotes.
• Inspecting and executing the required works at site.
• Administering contracts, negotiating and review contracts with most favorable terms to benefit to the organization.
• Leads the annual facilities meets government reviews and regulatory fire safety standards program for the bank properties.
• Introduced single integrated service provider and eliminated 36 sub contracts to streamline FM across the portfolio
• Reduced annual budget by 20% and number of vendors.
• Lead project manager for relocation of 500+ people in 2016 with 95%+ satisfaction rating on the internal customer survey as part of a real estate portfolio consolidation project.
• Lead project Manager for Chiller replacement at main office from technical due diligence to project implementation.
— Jul 2012
• Lead the facility operations of 25 properties (offices, ware house, labor and family accommodation, showrooms, and service centers) in UAE for over 1.2 million SFT
• Responsible for building facilities relates to Electrical, Plumbing, Air-Conditioning, Civil Maintenance, Furniture, Fire-fighting, UPS, generator, elevator and cradle system. Properties across 7 emirates in UAE, lead technicians and indirect staff from contractors.
• Led the execution of PPM, reactive and corrective works for premises and documentation.
• Developed and maintained healthy vendor relationships; negotiated orders and led various modification works.
• Attending all site meetings to discuss job scheduling/ job progress with the contractor/client and the sub-contractors.
• Ensure the functionality of critical equipment’s - No building outages caused by lack of preventive /corrective maintenance. Proper coordination for scheduled power outages from authorities or landlords.
• Review the MEP related activities and informing the concerned managers as required for advising the client and related parties.
• Co-ordination for maintaining the Inventory, Daily reports, PPM reports, and monthly reports.
• Ensure safety and security measures are maintained at all locations with the service provider.
• Supervise and monitor the progress in delivering the maintenance of the work site.
• Lead for shifting offices and fixed assets.
— Nov 2008
• Handle maintenance work relates to Electrical, Plumbing, Air conditioning and civil works in High rise buildings, Shopping malls, schools, ware house and villas.
• Coordinates with sub-contractors for solution of various issues relates to building operation
• Responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of PPM, reactive and corrective work ensuring consistency with the Company’s strategy and commitments.
• Arrange and record all the MEP related technical meeting as and when instructed by the concerned managers.