Experienced Quality and Improvement Professional
Last Updated: 8th September 2017 (over 5 years ago)
Certified Six Sigma Black Belt, Lean Practioner & Facilitator based on TPS and customized the same in Service-Retail Industry. An assessor for the Dubai Quality award with Dubai Economic Department since 2012.
I am a Team Player & lead organisations balancing between their Objectives, Competancies & resources for accomplishing the overall objectives of the Organisation towards Excellence.
Specialties: Business Process improvement professional with over 8 years of experience in Retail Telecom Industry. Other specialties include Toyota Production System (TPS) tools and techniques, Lean Manufacturing Systems, Six Sigma, Problem Solving, Quality Management Systems, Quality tools and techniques
— Jun 2004
BTech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering
— Jun 2001
Quality and Business Excellence Manager
• Establishing the Business Excellence function.
• Designing and developing the Business Processes and policies.
• Facilitating and developing the organizational and departmental Objectives using Balanced Score card.
• Managing organizational dashboards to report the status of the organizational performance to the senior management.
• Managing the Quality Management System (QMS) of the organisation.
• Planning and conducting internal quality audits in the organisation based on the ISO 9001 standard requirements
• Facilitating and developing departmental KPIs and track the performance on a regular basis.
• Driving improvement projects
Main Achievements in this job include:
• Established Business development function.
• Developed over 120 processes and policies across the departments.
• Developed KPI for all the departments
• Designed management dashboards for reporting objectives and KPIs.
• Developed and Implemented Idea management framework
• Managed and improved 2 customer experience projects.
Asst. Business Excellence and Quality Manager
— Jan 2015
• To develop the Standard Operating Procedures for the various departments of the company
• To maintain the eQMS (our online ISO 9001 documentation site) by periodically reviewing and updating the records.
• To facilitate all improvement projects using the A3 Methodology (Problem Solving Technique)
• To plan and Execute internal quality audits for 150 retail locations and 25 departments in UAE, to ensure the compliance towards the Standard Operating Procedures
• Prepare and communicate to all concerned about Audit findings, audit conclusions and Audit Reports in total to trigger improvement actions.
• Conduct the Customer Satisfaction survey for all the channels to identify areas of concerns/ improvements to trigger improvement actions at appropriate levels of the Organization to improve Customers’ Shopping Experience.
• Measure and Monitor KPI (Key Performance Indicators) in the form of MIS (Management Information System) for all key business processes (like % GP, Net GP, Sales, TAT, % Repeat etc) to support top management in decision making.
• Coordinating with various departments for resolving any issues in the system or process and identifying the corrective and preventive actions.
• To drive the Lean practices (TPS) in the company
• To develop and train all the staffs on various TPS tools and techniques (like 5S, 7 Waste elimination, Kaizen , etc)
• To manage the Retail Gemba Visit program across the company
• To manage the CSR activities in the company and to take part in the task groups of the Dubai Chambers Sustainability Network.
• To drive the Dubai Quality Award program across the company. Was owning the criteria 5 (Processes, Products and Services) during the Dubai Quality Award application process.