SENIOR MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
Last Updated: 14th May 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Successfully administered maintenance of 1202 MW power plant of GE Frame 9E, BHEL Frame 6F Turbine, Auxiliaries like 125/30 MW Generators, Generator Excitation & Protection Systems, 174 MVA Transformers, LT/HT Electrical Systems, 220 KV GIS, AIS, 33 KV GIS, UPS, EDG and Battery Charger. Proficient with ISO 9001 standard, OHSAS 18001, EMS 140001 and PSM Wheel Safety & DuPont Safety. Strong problem solving & technical skills coupled with decision making for enabling effective solutions leading to high customer satisfaction and low operational costs.
B.E. Electrical engineering.
— Jun 2006
• Managing 1202 MW Gas based Co-generation Combined Cycle Power Plant erection, commissioning & testing of 7X126 MW GE Frame-9E Gas Turbine Generators, Step Up Transformers of 174 MVA & 220 KV Switchyard with One and Half Breaker System, 220kV GIS & 33 KV GIS Switchgear (Siemens) and its EDMS
• Erection & commissioning of LT MCC for new sync gas modification, 137 MW GE makes Mark VI and Frame 9E Gas Turbine Generator with 315 TPH HRSG Systems.
• Charging all the auxiliary system needed for generator ,220kV GIS,33kV GIS, 6.6 KV Board, PCC, MCC, HT Motors and 174 MVA Transformer to 2.5 MVA Transformer
• Spearheading activities involving working out various requirements & monitoring overall project operations for ensuring timely completion
• Anchoring testing & commissioning of Electrical machines, protection relays & equipment and ensuring completion of project in minimum turnaround time by effective resource utilization to maximize the output
• Following-up with vendors for HT/LT Switchgear, SAS, Transformers, UPS, DC system, appropriate deliveries, release schedules, quality checks & ensuring timely payments
• Improving safety standards and reducing hazards/accidents by facilitating better workplace, implementing improvements suggested for plant and personnel safety
• Communicating with team members to develop risk control processes & maintaining expertise in electrical equipment; evaluating all electrical maintenance process and developing appropriate strategies
• Conducting failure investigation analysis to identify gaps & take corrective measures to reduce equipment downtime & maximize plant availability
• Liaising with client & contractors and other departments such as design, quantity, planning, QA/QC and safety for successful project completion
• Ensuring adherence to quality standards like ISO & HAZOP as well as implementation of Energy Conservation Projects
• Working out various site requirements with respect to utilities, machines, manpower and monitoring overall project for ensuring timely completion
• Monitoring implementation & documentation of quality systems, managing techno-commercial activities relating to O&M contracts and procurement of utility equipment
• Successfully completed 220 KV GIS 19 Bays & 33 KV GIS 3 number of board Erection to charging all the activities including design changes within 4 months during Dec’15 to Apr’16 by proper scheduling and time management
• Became an ICRA/CQI certified Lead Auditor of BS OHSAS-18001
• Received Best ReSOP for the year Award among all refineries in 2012 & 2013
• Got 3rd prize in JCC Progress in Plant
• Won Suggestion Award Five times for various energy saving techniques of plant
• Appreciated by Learning Centre Department for delivering various technical lecturers to employee
— Jun 2008
Responsibilities of House hold Wiring and maintenance in Rajkot city.
• Experience in Commissioning of Suzlon energy, Windmills, 6.6Kv Cable erection from windmills to 6.6Kv substation.
• Worked on 6.6kv substation commissioning including transformer, Circuit breaker, CT and BPI erection and commissioning job.
• Erection of 6.6Kv L&T make control panel for individual windmill.