Last Updated: 6th October 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Analytical, highly adaptable professional with extensive experience developing, deploying and evaluating systems aimed at improving quality and efficiency.
Skilled in aligning end-user needs with long-term resolutions to complex challenges. Extensive track record of success.
Skilled troubleshooter continually focused on identifying, isolating and resolving Building and Construction project issues.
Strong knowledge and comfort with risk management and strategic planning, including the ability to anticipate problems and take appropriate steps to avoid them.
Accomplished communicator skilled in building and strengthening relationships across functions to drive cohesive, strategic operations.
Comprehensive understanding of project management methodologies.
— Oct 2018
• Risk Management: Developed and secured plans to rent government electric poles as support structures for Fibre cable, eliminating unforeseen claims and risk of stopping network rollout.
• Project Management: Oversee senior and junior personnel, supporting efforts toward meeting and exceeding project expectations and making appropriate adjustments when necessary.
• Team Building: Guide cross-discipline project teams to overreach their previous limits, finding new ways to encourage them to achieve more advanced tasks such as building trust among leaders of 17 work streams to not only encourage information sharing but team-oriented problem solving.
• Strategic Development Anticipate and solve problems before they become issues, including identifying potential bottlenecks, rapid de-escalations, and balancing business needs with technical constraints.
• Project Presentation: Communicate regularly with stakeholders to enhance project transparency and accurately assess the strengths and weaknesses of current progress.
• Flexibility: Capable of adjusting to new situations quickly and easily such as managing the transition from my position as temporary CTO to the integration of person permanently in the role.
• Operational Leader: Manage daily operations, ensuring highest levels of performance and finding new approaches.
• Project initiation: Initiate project by defining scope, planning, structure, governance and resources. The project has to be multi-departmental and end-2-end. Align approach with all different stakeholders. Select and recruit resources for the project team. Document risks and how to mitigate these Synchronize fully with vendors involved. Present project initiation and risks.
• Project execution: Manage day-to-day project execution. Share regular progress reports. Manage financials of the project. Manage risks of the project. Escalate issue to senior management when required.
• Resource Planning: Identify and acquire necessary resources to meet project needs including successful rollout of 1500 home passes monthly during MDU launch.
• Program Design: Create and implement master program plans to ensure the most efficient approach to achieving organizational goals.