Last Updated: 17th January 2019 (over 3 years ago)
Managing full life support contract in remote areas.
Fair and firm, being a leader to my team and leading by example.
Having many recommendation from my company and clients.
— Jul 2019
International General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health
HACCP lvl 2
— Jan 2014
• Managing Facilities of Commercial, Residential & Retail all over UAE.
• Managing multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security.
• Maintains liaison with Landlord and local agencies to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
• Organizational structuring for the projects according to contracts.
• Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
• Periodical meeting with clients followed by MOM and improvement plan.
• Site visits for new projects and setting up scope of services.
• Mobilization of new projects, and launching services.
Health, Safety & Quality:
• Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
• To ensure that all the life and safety systems in all the properties are working properly at all times. Scheduling strict preventive maintenance regime for all safety systems.
• Site visits and follow up on Services quality.
• Manage the process of conducting regular safety inspections for moving items like Elevators, cradles etc to comply with local authority regulations
• Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology, and 3rd party certifications.
• Meeting with contractors for bidding, quality service, and management
• Providing instructions and manage the receipt of quotations from the approved/authorized suppliers and carrying out analysis of the quote to obtain better value for money.
• Budgeting for projects and cost control, +20 Million AED budget.
• Proactively negotiate contracts to reduce costs and increase company profitability.
• Providing proposals for management for in house teams to decrease sub. Contractors high cost.
Client: Souq.com an Amazon company, Midriff Hills, Chalhoub Gorup, Dubai sports city, Azadea.
Assistant Facilities Manager
— Sep 2017
• Creating SOP for Purchasing Requisitions, and improve supply chain.
• Dealing with Suppliers and getting Quotations for the materials bid, reviewing their performance on periodical basis.
• Arranging Additional work & contract variation for out of scope work.
• Creating Checklists, Method statement, and audit forms according to scope of work.
• Implementing Stock and cost control.
• Implementing training plan for projects.
• Recruitment, Training and orientation for key personnel.
• Overseeing Security sub-contractor, risk assessment and auditing.
• Pest control, act as managing agent for specialist companies.
• Overseeing Facilities supervisors in locations and providing remote management and support.
• Recommending additional construction work for client, with quotation and method statement.
• Conducting periodical site visits to check for services provided; Janitorial services, Maintenance, Landscaping, Security, Pest Control.
• Overseeing Asset count, and condition report with the support of specialist companies.
• Site survey for new projects, setting up projected cost model.
• Implementation of CAFM system across the projects in KSA.
• Acting Ops Manager for all projects in Eastern Region, Reporting to FM Director-MENA
— Sep 2016
Working on ISO 9001 , and HACCP standards.
Manage and Control the Utilities.
Control maintenance stock in and out.
Monitor the contracts and clients invoicing and pending payments from the client
Petty cash holder
Monitor the POB with coordination with Housekeeping/reception/security
Responsible for New facilities /contractors/camp development
Monitor the reception performance
Monitor / trace/ executes the maintenance complains.
Overlooking the Maintenance department, Facility management and preventive maintenance
Being the ISO Ambassador.
Dealing with land lords.
Monitor the IT and the security aspects of the camp.