30+ years - Executive Management - Oil & Gas / Energy
Last Updated: 21st January 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Extensive leadership experience in general management, sales, business development and large sized international program and project management.
- International leadership skills
- Overall responsibility for corporate success (P&L, growth, strategy …)
- Responsible for more than 200 employees
- Projects up to 300 million Euros
- Experience in international sales, business development and program/project management
- Experience in restructuring / outsourcing and M&As
- Intercultural skills and multilingual, geographically flexible
- Bachelor in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Master in Electrical Engineering
- Excellent references
Management – 25+ years
Business Development – 20+ years
Oil&Gas – 30+ years
Energy – 20+ years
Environmental Solutions – 15+ years
— Jun 1985
— Jun 1980
Vice President Projects
— Nov 2017
Lot 1 and Lot 3 of the GCC (“General Construction Contractor”) for OMV Petrom SA which comprises of several mid to large sized brown- and green-field projects in the upstream sector with an estimated total budget of 500+ million Euros and several hundred personnel
CEO Division Oil & Gas / CEO Division Energy Services
— Mar 2013
The Division Energy Services is responsible for maintenance, repair, service and revamps of „Rotating Equipment“ (gas turbines, steam turbines, compressors, etc.) as well as for any kind of projects in environmental applications for power generation and incineration plants (desulfurization, DeNOx, dedusting, de-dioxin...).
Director Sales, Marketing & Business Development
— Jan 2009
I was responsible for the successful development of the business in Europe with focus on CEE, Near and Middle East, India and Northern Africa and reports to the CEO of the company.
— Sep 2006
ZAUNER today is one of the largest contractors and EPCs in Austria with constant growth and continuous internationalisation on strategic projects.
— Oct 2004
Major projects acquired were in the industry, with energy producers and in the environmental field (hazardous waste incineration plants, flue-gas treatment plants, SCR-DeNOx plants, biomass power plants, synthetic gas production).
Geographical area of activity included whole Europe, Near and Middle East, Korea, Taiwan and China.
• development of EPCC projects in CEE & MENA
• business development and market entry for international companies to the CEE market
• mergers & acquisitions consulting
• restructuring and business optimisation consulting
for projects in the energy/oil&gas industry, onshore and offshore, up-, mid- and downstream