Senior Instrument & Controls Systems Engineer
Last Updated: 17th April 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Competent Technical authority, possessing the ability to diagnose, conceptualize and resolve Engineering & Field issues, maintaining compliance with the company’s health and safety strategy.
Level 3 City & Guilds Certificate in Petroleum Processing Technology 2010-2012
— Jul 2012
The series consists of 10 modules which include workbooks and a ‘Guide to open learning’:
•Oil and Gas Separation
•Petroleum Gas Compression
•Natural Gas Liquids Recovery
•Oil Pumping and Metering
•Injection Water Treatment
•Produced Water Treatment
•Gas Flow Measurement
•Process Flow and Piping and Instrument Diagrams
•Oil Treatment (Dehydration)
These self study modules enable the candidate to select learning materials that suit his or her own particular requirements. Modules can be studied at the candidates own pace and should be studied in the order set out. The study time needed will vary from one module to another, and from one individual to another – we recommend between 20 - 40 hours for each module.
Senior ICSS Engineer
Key roles and responsibilities:
• Ensure project deliverables and activities associated with offshore ICSS are achieved in accordance with the project milestone dates, quality and technical requirements of the Contract and ensure smooth transition and continuity between the different phases of the project (Engineering, Construction and Commissioning).
• Prepare technical reports and presentations as required.
• Lead Engineer for the Topsides FGS and FAT.
• Responsible for the FGS C&E and I/O Data Base.
• Updating ICAPS and Punch list clearance.
• Reviewing the Functional Analysis documents as per C&E, notably FGS topsides, Fire Water and Foam Pumps, Gaseous flooding system and Water Mist System.
• Support the management and customer with the appropriate level of technical advice covering the topsides CPF.
• Provide Technical Presentations to the Samsung ICSS team, covering all aspects of the F&G safety system. In particular its executive shutdown actions, alarming and methodology of fire suppression.