Last Updated: 8th January 2019 (over 3 years ago)
• Contract management.
• Control of invoices and financial receptions.
• Update and dissemination of monitoring tables.
• Analysis of companies' requests for additional work (specifications, amounts).
• Financial analysis, including preparation of financial statements for subcontracts.
• Change and claim management: identification of any action, fact or decision that may form the basis of a claim or claim by a subcontractor. Follow-up of subcontractors' complaints and development of the defense strategy.
• Elaboration of status reports of subcontracts.
• Analysis of progress reports of the planning group.
• Elaboration of letters including complaints, followed by answers.
• Preparation of monthly reports.
• Development of analyzes to improve the progress or execution of contracts