CEO, Interim- Manager, Project- Director, Power Plants
Last Updated: 9th November 2017 (over 5 years ago)
• Interim Managing Director, getting Dunacell, wheat straw pulp mill for the food industry, Hungary, ready for sale within 6 months to its major customer.
• Interim General Manager supporting the CEO of Malaysian Newsprint Industries (MNI) to prepare the company for the future commercial challenges of the world market.
• Project Director for the Euro 300 Mio expansion- and modernisation project in Mondi Business Paper SCP, expansion and modernisation of the pulp- and paper mill and power plant with its utilities
• Project Director for Ferro- Montagetechnik, Project New Viscose Pulp Mill at Sappi’s Ngodwana Mill in South Africa (800 contractors from different countries of the world)
• Optimisation of the power plant (550 MW and 3600 ton steam/h) ) of Indah Kiat within the contract of Boston Consulting
• Consultant for Energy Projects and Optimisation of power plants of delfortgroup AG in Tervakovsky (Finland), Dunafin (Hungary), OP Papirna (CZ)
• Consultant for Energy Optimisation of power plant of Bukoza, Slovakia
• Member of Boston Consulting teams for Cost reduction program for International Paper in Svetogorsk, Russia and for APP- Indah Kiat in Indonesia.