PMP, MSc, BSc Civil Engineering
Last Updated: 17th January 2021 (about 1 year ago)
In light of globalization, understanding the impact of cultural influences is critical in projects involving diverse organizations and locations around the world. Culture becomes a critical factor in defining project success, and multi-culture competence becomes critical for the project manager.
Project Management Professional
— Dec 2023
Bachelor's degree, Administration Engineering and Construction
— Jan 2008
Project Controls Manager
— Oct 2020
Project Management Office (PMO) Manager
— Dec 2018
- Controlling the minute detail that is necessary to finish projects.
- Understanding current resource demands, set priorities, and evaluating long term staffing requirements.
- Recognizing projects to fit shifting priorities without sacrificing quality.
- Cost controlling.
- Monitoring & Controlling Projects.
- Performing cross project analysis.
- Managing projects to on-time and on-budget completion.
- Planning projects before they are funded.
- Allocating specific named resources to a project in conjunction with the functional manager of those resources.
- Communicating project information both up and down the chain of command.
- Managing resources related to the project.
— Feb 2011
- Preparing cash flow diagrams.
- Analyzing budgets.
- Controlling costs and benefits.
- Analyzing claims.
- Formulating contracts.
— Jan 2011
- Creating hourly and duration estimates.
- Developing detailed project schedules and tracking progress.
- Reviewing and auditing own schedules and contractor's schedule and plans control procedures and practices.
- Participating in weekly project reviews.
- Developing earned value reports.
- Developing cost estimates and identifying variances and risk conditions.
- Developing detailed project budgets.
- Creating detailed cost reports and cash flow projections for project teams.
- Reviewing drawings and quantities and ensures that the calculations are accurate for the work.
- Planning the work-site and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
— Dec 2013
- Feasibility Studies.
- Formulating contracts.
- Manage meetings with contractors and sub contractors.
- Monitoring and controlling projects.
- Achieving the project's deadlines.
- Studying contractor's claims.
- Applying the FIDIC roles and construction laws for all Project.
— Jan 2009
- Ensure compliance to all program requirements and assess all schedule risks and assist to mitigate all programs.
- Coordinate with product development team and manage all communication with various departments.
- Prepare all status reports and coordinate with all external customers.
- Prepare all required ad hoc reports and implement all changes for systems within required cost.
- Plan and schedule all planning activities across various sites.
- Provide support to all manufacturing and inventory keeping activities.
- Manage all communication for all manufacturing sites and provide support to all supply chain to ensure optimal level of customer services.
- Maintain all employee profiles and assist to allocate all resources efficiently.
- Resolve all issues in planning procedures and analyze activities to ensure compliance to all quality and service regulations.
- Develop various call center programs and recommend improvements to all processes.
- Provide optimal level of customer services and prepare all paperwork for employees.
- Perform all required intermediate mathematical calculations and manage all correspondence and ensure accuracy of all documents.