QA/QC Supervisor, Welding/Piping Inspector, Quality Engineer
Last Updated: 9th December 2017 (over 5 years ago)
CSWIP 3.2 Senior Welding Inspector.
— Dec 2014
Radiographic Film Interpretation & Evaluation (RTFI)
— Mar 2012
LPT, MPT, RT, UT ASNT Level II.
— Apr 2011
Welding / Piping Sr. Inspector, Supervisor
— Jul 2017
Lead Auditor - ISO 9000: 2000
— Jun 2007
CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector
— Mar 2007
Internal Quality Audit ISO 9001: 2000
— Feb 2004
— Jun 2004
- Indonesian Migas Welding Inspector - The best Student
Degree of Mechanical Engineerong
— Dec 1998
Sr. Piping / Welding Inspector, Welding / Mechanical Supervisor
— Jul 2017
• To check/review of approved construction drawing to ensure fabrication is working in accordance with the latest revision.
• To conduct test package review, verify the content and monitor the status of the test packages, especially for Tie in and Hot Tapping.
• To witness air blowing/ internal cleaning of pipes prior for erection for Tie in and Hot Tapping.
• To witness in field valve testing activities which it uses for Tie in and Hot Tapping.
• To witness in hydrostatic and pneumatic testing for Tie in and Hot Tapping
• To conduct/witness in re-instatement of test package prior to commissioning activity especially for Tie in and Hot Tapping
• Quality meeting with client for quality issue (exp. NCR, LBE, Hydro test and Tie in Status)• To review of QA/QC procedures which are related with the welding (Procedure of Welding Consumable Control, Welder Qualification Test, Welding Control, Welding Repair, etc.)
• To prepare of Preliminary Welding Procedure Specification (pWPS) and or to review of Welding Procedure Specification (WPS).
• To arrange of Procedure Qualification Record (PQR) by third party.
• To arrange of Performance Welder Qualification Test (PWQT) by third party.
• To ensure of implementation of Project Specification based on ASME IX, ASME B31.3, API 650 Codes and Saudi Aramco, SATORP standard.
• To maintains of Welder List, WPS List, IMTE List
• To prepare of Weekly and Monthly Welding Report (welding repair rate, weld status report, welder assessment and tracer weld).
• To analyze, to solve problems and continual improvement regarding of welding and piping/structural matters.
• To arrange and coordinate to the Inspector for inspection matters.
• To advise to Inspector and Construction if have any problem in order to complied to the customer requirement.
• Quality meeting with client for quality issue (exp. NCR, LBE, Welding Performance, …)
• To controls and improves of the Welding Performance.
• Report to QA/QC Manager
— Jan 2009
• To make RFI to the Client as per requirement.
• Pre-Welding and Joint fit-up Inspection based on Client Requirements.
• In-process welds Inspection based on Client Requirements.
• Post Welding Visual Inspection based on Client Requirements.
• Monitoring of welding consumable control (storage, handling, Issue, Conditioning)
• To witness of Material Inspection, hardness testing, Positive Material Identification (PMI) testing, pre-heating, Post Weld Heat Treatment (PWHT), weld repair.
• To witness of Welding Machine’s and Electrode’s Oven calibration.
• witness of Welder Qualification Test (WQT) and selection of NDT joints (RT, PT, MT, oil leak penetrates, SFT).
Sr. QA/QC Supervisor
— Jan 2008
• Responsible to monitoring and coordinating for Inspection Activity (Raw Material Inspection, dimension Inspection, Hardness Brinell and Rockwell inspection, Assembly and Hydro Test Inspection, Painting Inspection, Welding (prior, during and after Weld) Inspection, NDT).
• To ensure of the implementation of Project Specification based on ASME IX, ASME B31.3, B31.1, API 650, API 6A Codes and Saudi Aramco, SATORP standard as applicable.
• To review of QA/QC procedures which are related with the welding (Procedure of Welding Consumable Control, Welder Qualification Test, Welding Control, Welding Repair, etc.).
• To review of report related with NDT, Pressure Test, dimension, Hardness, Painting.
• To maintains of Welder List, WPS List, IMTE List.
• To maintains of equipment, programs and records of calibration.
• To review of PQR, WPS / sub Instruction that related with welding / repair welding.
• Responsible for reports of non-conformance and cost of quality
• To analyze, to solve problems and continual improvement regarding quality.
• To conduct of Internal Audit and External (Supplier) audit based on ISO 9001:2000 and API Spec Q1.
— Nov 2004
• To handle of new models and ensure that this model no problem for quality (For Mass Production).
• To handle of mold modification requested by customer.
• To monitor of the production efficiency, suggest improvement and standardisation so as to achieve maximum production yield. (Example: to design jig / give idea to reduce the Reject, Scrap part)
• As Deputy Management Representative.
• Auditor of ISO 9001:2000