Last Updated: 21st April 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• Conducting Weekly General Stand-Down with Lump—Sum and Supply Crew.
• Conducting Weekly management meeting and preparing Minutes of Meeting (MOM) of the same.
• Conducting Induction Training for the new personnel’s.
• Conducting Heat Stress Awareness, Working At Height, QCON Life Saving Rules training.
• Scheduling & conducting the training to the crew members as per the training matrix.
• Assist Project HSSE Management in the preparation of Method Statements and Risk Assessment to identify hazards and recommend appropriate action.
• Inform Project Management, other employees and Sub-contractors of existing and potential hazards to Health and Safety.
• Continues to develop, implement and maintain the company’s safety program as specified in the company’s safety manual.
• Performs routine safety inspection against the company’s safety manual and contract requirements.
• Rendering support to investigate incidents / accidents & near misses, determine their root cause and implement recommendations for recurrence prevention & control.
• Carry out regular inspections of sites and workplaces to whether work is being carried out in accordance with company policy and the relevant statutory provisions.
• Maintain a professional level contact with Clients, Sub-contractors and other relevant representatives on site.
• Participating in the Daily HSE Walkthrough with Client.