Last Updated: 12th June 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Bachelor of Science in Commerce - Accountancy
— Mar 1985
— Apr 2016
• Verify the vendor invoices amount billed is in accordance with the agreement on terms and conditions between the company and the vendor.
• Ensure the accuracy/processing of accounts receivable, revenue at all times, reporting and reconciliation. Creating revenue journal to post in SAP.
• See to it that payments are received from clients in a prompt and timely manner.
• Check and prepare journals for billing revenue invoices, reimbursable / non reimbursable, cost recovery, intercompany invoices & posting to SAP and in Citrix Project Billing System
• Prepare and enter journal entries which include correcting entries allocating expenditures, intercompany journals other related entries in SAP.
• Prepare & posting of monthly journal vouchers for accounts receivable/payable, accrual revenue journal transactions, accounts reconciliations and analysis in SAP.
• Ensure that tracking sheet/vendor register logs are accurately updated and ties up with purchase order log that has been billed/unbilled.
• Verify and payment advances are ties up accordingly against respective purchase order.
• Cash Flow and weekly aging report of accounts receivable/accounts payable including intercompany to Houston.
• Monthly account closing, and reconciliations, accounts receivable, accounts payable, revenue, accruals, intercompany accounts..
• Analyze revenues, expenses, coding and wbs to ensure they are recorded appropriately on a monthly basis.
• Assists in preparation of monthly management report and financial report, worksheets, budget vs. actual variance reports.
• Assist in providing follow-up and documentation of significant variances
• Assisting Finance Manager in preparing quarterly financial statements, reports for quarterly/annual audit.
— Sep 2009
• Make correction/adjustment is needed
• Maintain and reconcile general ledger accounts properly for monthly report.
• Monthly petty cash closing.
• Check regularly accounts payable local, foreign/receivables posting to SAP
• Check & ensure all the supplier’s invoices are paid monthly.
• Consistency of approved AFE cost allocations and vouchers recording invoices.
• Verify the accuracy of sub-contractors payment and vendors meet all the requirements of contract agreement prior to any payments.
• Working closely with the management accounts team to ensure correct general ledger coding is used to all invoices.
• Prepare the weekly cash forecast & the GR/IR report(goods received/invoice received)
• Prepare & check bank reconciliation to determine if the books & banks are reconciled properly,
• Monitor and maintain cash flow expenditure and ensure moderate circulation to avoid over projection
• Monitor reserve accounts and short-term fund investments, clients payment in a prompt & timely manner.
• Monthly closing accounts payable Invoices and accruals, receivables, inventory.
• Employees expense report processing & reimbursement.
• Prepare debit and credit memo to supplier, ensure accurate account reconciliation against vendor’s account.
• Setting up vendor accounts and reconciling statements.
• Assisting Finance Manager in preparing financial report for external auditor needed in conducting quarterly /annual audit.
— Nov 2000
implemented by the company.
• Analyze revenue & prepare report monthly.
• Manage and review aged debt.
• Review & check accounts payable, aging of accounts receivable, sales revenue, payroll entries and monthly accounts reconciliation in SAP
• Prepare sales invoices and analysis report monthly to closely monitor the variances of sales revenue, company tax
• Preparation, responsible for expat & tcn payroll., indemnity, insurance & tax
• Prepare intercompany accounts reconciliation, posting all payable invoices and reconciled monthly.
• Daily well costs tracking, preparation of end of well reconciliation.
• Check the supplier’s invoices if it is in accordance with the agreement on terms and
conditions between the company and the supplier.
• Consistency of AFE cost allocation, well revenue calculation actual & forecast.
• Day work calculation based on daily well operation in IADC.
• Prepare billing to clients, banking transaction, letters of credit.
• Weekly cash flow preparation, cash forecast & company budget yearly & semi annually.
• Assisting Finance Manager in preparing financial report monthly and timely submission of company oil tender bidding.
• Monthly sales report to management.
• Prepare accrual report and closing, inter act with internal/external auditors in completing audit.
— Aug 1992
• Prepare sales report monthly and posting to ledger.
• Prepare bank reconciliation, recording of cash/check payment to ledger.
• Aging of accounts receivable, keep and maintain suppliers account.
• Verify and check supplier’s invoice billed is in accordance with the agreement on terms and condition of the contract, banking transaction, general ledger, employees salary benefits, insurance & tax, indemnity.
• Prepare billing to clients, monthly accounts closing.
• Monthly closing petty cash, accounts payable, accounts receivable, accruals, inventory.
• Reconciled accounts against ledger, prepare financial report of the company.