Last Updated: 22nd November 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Advance Diploma in Business Information Technology
— Jun 2010
Sales Administrator / Customer Service
• Supporting and coordinating with distributors / customers by obtaining orders, specification of items to be purchased, customer choices and enter information on the order form.
• Managing data entry into the Company EPR, SAP, by recording / inputting sales orders into SAP and ensure correct sales orders, prices and customer discounts.
• Ensuring all EPR system generated documents are correct by verifying daily documents and maintaining the system data.
• Coordinating with the Accounts department on reconciliation of customer accounts.
• Coordinate with the Production department to ensure maximum production to meet demand of orders received and ensure minimum stock outs.
• Assist / Coordinate with logistic department to expedite shipments and ensure process of order to delivery is with the estimated time frame.
• Coordination with dispatch team to allow priority on certain items and quantity and Inspect outgoing work for compliance with customers' specifications.
• Ensure the sales extraction sheets are completed and kept up to date to ensure compliance with the ISO safety and Quality Management System.
• Liaise with legal department regarding exchanges and completion; and provide statements.
• Take telephone enquiries from prospective customers regarding both forthcoming and existing sites, creating a database for future use within mail shots and inputting customer enquiries into the marketing system.
• Solve goods returned / quality issues brought forward by customers by raising customer complaints and coordinating with respective departments to provide an action plan.
— Dec 2012
• Managing reports from Business Intelligence Centre within the Pastel Evolution and presenting all database and information as required.
• Calculating costing production data; analysing cost targets and profitability and reporting on any abnormal data.
• Coordinating with production unit heads within various production sections and plan the production in line with minimum stock levels and sales orders.
• Communicating and Managing Waste Paper supply chain with large Corporate including Foreign Embassies and High Commissions.
• Communicate with management and employees on production and related matters.
• Managing emails and communication with Waste Paper suppliers.
Assistant Manager (Part Time)
— Jul 2011
• Receiving / making payments
• Information recording
• Basic book keeping
• Stock and Inventory Management
• Basic accounting
• Enhanced and improved on customer relations
• Telephone sales
• Customer care service