Project Control Planning Engineer
Last Updated: 3rd August 2019 (over 3 years ago)
• Currently spearheading efforts as PLANNING ENGINEER with JGC-Japan Gas Corporation (JGSK-KNPC Clean Fuel Project) at Kuwait
• Geographical Experience ; Kuwait, Oman, UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan and India
• Experienced professional with leadership skill, self-energized, coordination skills & action oriented.
• Proficient in large value EPC Projects independently, liaise closely with clients, vendor & consultants
• Basic role of works included during all experience;
¤ Prepare & Update schedule ¤ Progress measurement ¤ completion forecasting ¤ Prepare Daily, weekly and monthly reports ¤ Prepare & Update Project Measurement Sheet ¤ look ahead schedule ¤ Generate commodities S-curves ¤ Productivity measure ¤ Export various reports ¤ Prepare and certify monthly invoice ¤ Co ordination among various departments ¤ Delay analysis ¤ Expediting procurement & Engineering ¤ documentation. ¤ Shutdown Schedules ¤ TA Schedules
• Prepare Technical Memorandum, Change Notice, Vendor Approval, Request for client variance / clarification, Field Change Sheet, etc.
• I have worked for known Clients/Contractor like KNPC, AMEC, HPCL-Mittal, PDO, SADARA, GASCO, QP, ARAMCO, PETRONAS, FL Smidth, TECHNIMONT, SHELL, FOSTER WHEELER, ONGC, L & T, ESSAR, etc.
• Consistent performer with a strong track record, analytical skills, positive attitude, with ability to handle assignments under high pressure & consistently meet deadlines
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
— Jul 2002
Prepare Planning Documents & Report to FCM, PMC-AMEC Foster Wheeler & KNPC and coordinating JV Main Contractor JGC, GS & SKEC
Prepare & Update P6 Schedule, Include 3WLA, 3MLA Schedule, Weekly report, Prepare JV Progress measurement Sheet, Contribution to Delay analysis, Cold eye review & EOT etc.
Prepare reports, System wise progress measurement, MC Walkdown status, unit & Discipline wise S Curves for All Units, Productivity reports, Tie in Status, Area of concerns etc.
KNPC Project has 90 units, some units contains Shutdown activities.